Chapter 5

Aadarsh: Yes Mukunth he said without looking at her..

Aditi: Na she started. He looked up at her hearing her sound and she stopped without talking.

Aadarsh: Who are you? He asked.

Aditi was shocked to hear this question. She expected him to shout at her but he didn't even remember her. She didn't know how to answer his question. She should address her as his wife or mother of his child or she should tell her name to her husband. She stood in confusion.

Aadarsh: Hey I am asking you only, he shouted.

She flinched due to his sudden voice raise. She gained some confidence and took a deep breath to calm her.

Aditi: Athu na Sai Aditi she said.

Aadarsh: Are you prime minister or chief minister or some famous business women to remember you he asked. It hurted her. She didn't live with him even a single day but as per her heart he is her husband.

Aditi gulped her tears which were ready to flow at any time. She knew this would happen. She decided to ignore his humiliation not for Sathya Moorthy's request, It's for her.

She chuckled at his question, Maybe I should address me as Aadarsh wife no no Aadarsh child's mother she asked back. Aadarsh took a cheque and signed it.

Aadarsh: Take this and leave this place right away, he said. She somehow got confidence that he wouldn't hurt her physically.

Aditi took the cheque and smirked at him. He too looked at her. She tore that cheque and throwed in his face. Aadarsh stood up from his place, You have crossed all your limits, Aditi he said and tried to call his guards from the landline. She unplucked the connection immediately and sat in the chair.

Aditi: I need to talk to you, she said.

Aadarsh: Before I am doing anything get the hell out of here he said. She saw the fear in his eyes. That fear isn't readable. She ignored his ramblings and sat quietly.

Aditi: Just 10 minutes, that's it. I won't take much time from your busy schedule, she said.

Aadarsh sat and closed his eyes to relax him.

Aadarsh: Ennanu sollitu kelambu he said.

Aditi: See Aadarsh I have some conditions she said.

Aadarsh: What the heck after all amount ku surrogate mother ah iruka othukita nee enaku condition podaraya he asked.

Aditi: Whatever it is Aadarsh Now you have to accept my condition, she said firmly.

Aadarsh stood up from his seat and held her neck tightly and pushed her until she hit the wall. Aditi started to beat him which didn't even budge him. Tears started to flow from her eyes. He left her. She started to cough badly.

Aditi stood up and coughed, Why did you stop? Kill us right now she said while coughing. Mukunthan heard her sound and came inside hurruedly.

Mukunthan pleaded with her to come with him but she refused and stood firmly. Aadarsh got more irritated with her adamant.

Aditi took the water bottle and gulped it. Mukunthan went out to call Sathya Moorthy.

She composed herself and sat back in chair.

Aditi: As i said without saying my conditions i am not going anywhere she said.

Aadarsh: What is it? He asked finally.

Aditi: Good, From today onwards you have to come to the home she said.

Aadarsh: What is said no he asked.