Chapter 24

At home, Sangeeta was lying on the bed thinking about something deeply. Venkat came inside to check on her which disturbed her chain of thoughts. She looked at him with questioning eyes after seeing his attire. She understood that he was going somewhere.

Venkat sat beside and took her hands in his, which made her look at him surprisingly as she was seeing this soft side after many years. Tears started to flow from her eyes after seeing his guilt written face.

Venkat wiped her tears, I know, I made a big mistake which destroyed our life, happiness, everything, everything he said and cried while keeping his head on their hands. Sangeeta's hold tightened.

Sangeeta Mv: Ithuku nanum thana karanam neenga mattum ilanga she thought and started to shed more tears.

Venkat looked at her, Ennala nama tholacha life kondu vara mudiyathu but ini iruka future ah seri ah panna muduyum. Nama ponnoda life seri pannuvan apro ava unkita sonna ellam aasaiyum uh kandipa neravethi vepan he said. Sangeeta nodded her head with teary eyes.

Venkat: Inaikoda ellam problem uh solve agirum seri panniruvan he said with determination and stood up to leave.

Venkat looked at the nurse and said I am going out for office work and will return by evening. Aditi is also not there to take care of her so please take care of her carefully and take her for a walk by 4'o Clk if i am not there.

Nurse nodded her head. Again he looked at Sangeeta, Na poitu seikarama vantharan nee rest edu he said and went out. Nurse went out after instructing her to take rest as Sangeeta was also getting better. Sangeeta took their daughter's photo under the pillow and caressed it lovingly.

Sangeeta Mv: Kadavul enaku rendu pokisam kudutharu athula onnu avare eduthukitaru inu onu nane tholachutan she thought and sobbed. She remembered about Aditi's wishes.

She looked up and found lord ganesh photo and wiped her tears, Enaku inu konja naal valntha pothum kadavule yen ponnu valkailaye modhal thadava en kita ila ila ava amma kita ketu iruka atha na irunthu pannanumnu asai padaran athuku apro en uyir pona na santhosama sethuruvan. Enkaga ilatiyum ennoda ponnukaga na irukanum she thought. She just needs to spend some time of her life with her daughter and grandchildren at least for a few months. She just wants to be a good mother and good grandmother at least now. Whatever she failed to do as mother for her daughter, everything she wished to do for her grandchildren. She took a vow inside her that she needs to live for some time to fulfill her daughter's wishes.

Suddenly she remembered something and tried to take the small box from the table drawer which was kept near her bed. She moved a little bit to reach the table drawer and opened it successfully. She reached the box and tried very hard forgetting about her health problems in the excitement which made her fall on the floor along with the box. Nurse came inside hearing the sound. She stood shocked seeing Sangeeta on the floor. She rushed towards her and found her unconscious.

On the other hand Sathya Moorthy and Mukunthan reached the place where Venkat asked them to come.

Mukunthan: Ethuku thatha ipa avaru namala meet pannanumnu sollaru he asked.

Sathya Moorthy left a deep sigh, therila ana etho mukiyamana visiyamnu sonnaru he said.

Mukunthan nodded.

Venkat also came after sometime, Sorry Sir konjam late aayuruchu neenga vanthu romba neram aacha he asked.

Mukunthan: Ila uncle just half an hour thaan achu romba neram ellam aagala he said.

Sathya Moorthy: Mukunthan he said sternly.

Venkat chuckled hearing his statement and gave some documents to them.