Chapter 22

Aditi: Polama ila ingaye ipudiye iruka porengala she asked.

Aadarsh nodded his head and tried to stand up from his seat without unbuckling the seat belt. He stumbled and held her elbows for support but before he could balance he sat on the seat pulling her along with him. She landed on his lap and looked at him with wide eyes. Both looked at each other and lost in each other's eyes.

Meanwhile outside, Sathya Moorthy looked at Mukunthan and his watch, enna da inu kanom he asked.

Mukunthan: Adi palamo pesama poi kapathalam thatha he said.

Louise: No, don't go, she said.

Mukunthan: Ai aunty ulla en nanban adi vangitu irukan nee pogathanu sollitu iruka yov Sathya un aal kita sollu he said.

Louise looked at him as she was not able to understand what he said but one thing she understood that he was calling her aunty. She kicked on his back.

Mukunthan: Aunty Aunty no violence he said.

Louise: Once again if you call me as Aunty then I will cut your.......

Mukunthan: No no no young lady he said before she could finish the sentence and surrendered with her.

Louise: I will cut your tongue, Mind it she said.

Mukunthan left a deep breath, Thatha pavam en nanban nama poi pakalam va he said and dragged him inside the flight. Both of their eyes popped out seeing the scenario. She was sitting on his lap, placing her right hand on his shoulder and another hand was on his chest. He was holding her waist to protect her without falling.

Sathya Moorthy: Intha kapal otai ayuruchunu nenachan da ana inu nalla thaan iruku pola he said.

Mukunthan: Ivanga konja over ah samathanam ayutanga pola thatha he said.

Sathya Moorthy: Ivana avalo seikarama vala vida koodatha alaya vidanum da he said.

Mukunthan: Ama enna ellam pannan he said.

Sathya nodded his head and cleared his throat which made them break their eye contact. Aditi immediately stood up, seeing Sathya Moorthy and Mukunthan.

Sathya Moorthy: Polama Sai he asked.

Aditi nodded her head. Mukuthan and Sathya Moorthy moved out. Aadarsh tried to stand again but she stopped him.

Aditi: Seat belt she said while glaring. He smiled sheepishly and unbuckled his seat belt.

Aditi moved out while he followed her with a huge grin on his face.

Aditi: Thatha neenga ellam enga thanga porenga she asked.

Aadarsh: Neenga ellam nama veetla poi irukanga na Aditi kooda poran he said.

Aditi: Ila na pathukaran neengalum thatha kooda poi irunga she said.

Aadarsh looked at her with hurt and looked at Sathya Moorthy.

Sathya Moorthy: Avan unkooda irupan Sai and that's final no more arguments dei Mukunthan va nama polam he said and moved.

Mukunthan: Thatha oru nimisham he said and moved towards Aditi with an Aadarsh's trolley.

Aditi: Enna anna she asked.

Sathya Moorthy suppressed his laugh, Avan dress iruku nethu avane pack pannan Sai he said.

Aditi nodded her head and took it from Mukunthan. Sathya Moorthy and Mukunthan moved towards their house.

Aadarsh looked at Louise, I will take care Louise, you carry on he said.

Louise nodded her head with a smile, Finally as you wished your husband came. Enjoy your france journey she said and moved.