Chapter 15

Before Aadarsh could react Mukunthan came there to inform about the meeting.

Mukunthan: Sir, Meeting ku inu 5 mins than iruku he said.

Aadarsh nodded and went out without any expression, Mukunthan stayed back as he needed to take some files. Aditi sighed and looked at Anitha.

Aditi: Mukunthan anna pora apa konjam door lock pannitu ponga she said.

Anitha started to move but Aditi stopped her.

Aditi: Anitha stay back she said in stern voice.

Mukunthan looked at the duo and understood that Anitha dug her own grave.

Mukunthan went out after locking the door as said.

Aditi stood up from her place and moved towards Anitha.

Aditi: Oru ponnu oru payanum gentle ah hug panna unaku couples mathiri thappa theriyum ana already marriage ana oru ambalaya athuvu oru kozhathaiku appa aga pora oruthara pakarathu thappanu theriyala she asked and slapped her.

Anitha didn't expect her to turn wild and stood shockingly.

Aditi: Sollu thappa ilaya she asked again while slapping her on the other cheeks.

Anitha gulped seeing her red shot eyes.

Aditi: Epudi epdui na hug pannitu irunthom athu unaku couples mathiri irunthucha she asked, grabbing her bunch of hair.

Anitha: Sorry, I didn't say that with bad intentions.

Aditi gripped her tightly and took a pen from the table, Poi sonna apudi erakiruvan enna pathu unaku paithiyakari mathiri iruka d she asked while pressing the pen nib against her neck.

Anitha: Please sorry enna vituru Aditi she pleaded.

Aditi: Epudi enna address pannanumnu sonnaru she asked pressing the pen nib a little bit more.

Anitha: Sorry madam please leave me she asked.

Aditi: Ini intha cabin pakam unna na pakave koodathu atha meeri vantha apro na enna pannuvanu enake theriyathu purunchutha she asked while taking the pen away from her.

Anitha nodded.

Aditi: Vai thoranthu sollu ini intha pakam thala vechu kooda paduka matanu she said.

Anitha: Ini intha pakam na varave matan madam enna vitrunga she said.

Aditi left her hair with force. Anitha tried to run out of the room.

Aditi: Ai nillu ollunga hair ellam adjust pannitu velila po she said.

Anitha did as she said and went out.

Aditi left a deep breath and closed her eyes in frustration. Before Anitha could open the door someone opened from outside. Anitha greeted Sathya Moorthy nervously and went out.

Sathya Moorthy glared at her retiring figure. He came inside and saw Aditi sitting with closed eyes.

Sathya Moorthy tapped her shoulder. She slowly opened her eyes and smiled at him.

Sathya Moorthy called the canteen and ordered two fresh juices.

Aditi: Ethuku thatha ipa juice ungaluku without juice sollunga she said.

Sathya Moorthy: Rendu unaku than he said and started to press her hand.

Aditi glared at him, ipa ethuku neenga kai amithitu irukenga she asked.

Sathya Moorthy: Avala aducha adila unaku kai valuchu irukum he said.

Aditi: Neenga pathengala she asked.