Chapter 14

She wiped his tears and kissed his forehead. Whenever she kisses him on his forehead, he feels relaxed. He closed his eyes in reflex. She moved from him and he opened his eyes.

Aadarsh stood up from the bed, Good night thoongu time aachu he said.

Aditi nodded her head with a smile. He laid on the couch. She laid on the bead facing him. He looked at her and she too looked at him. Both had perfect eye locks. She knew that he needed time to adapt to this new life. She averted her gaze. Soon sleep engulfed them. He slept peacefully after so many years as his heart and mind felt relaxed.

By Morning, Aditi opened her eyes and saw an empty sofa. She sat up and found coffee on the side table. She smiled and went to get refreshed. After some time she came out and took the coffee. She started to drink the coffee with a grumpy face. He came back to the room after completing his usual workout and found her sipping her coffee with a grumpy face. She looked at him and pouted.

Aadarsh: Enna achu he asked confusingly.

Aditi: Enaku inga dress ila kuluchutu mathika she said.

Aadarsh: Seri veetuku polam he said.

Aditi nodded.

Aadarsh: Na ready ayutu varan he said and moved. But she stopped him holding his wrist. He stopped and raised his eyebrows.

Aditi: Athu na kulikala neengalum kulikathenga veetuku poi onna kuluchukalam she said.

Aadarsh: Enna he asked shockingly.

Aditi: Veetuku poi kuluchukalamnu sonnan she said. He composed himself and suppressed his laugh. He nodded and moved towards the washroom.

Aditi: Ipa na enna solitanu sirichutu poraru she said and started to think what she said which made him smile.

Aditi: Veetuku poi onna kuluchukalamnu thana sonnan she said again and that's when she realized the word onna.

Aditi closed her mouth with her palm in realization.

Aditi: Enna panni vechu iruka Aditi she said. She felt embarrassed. He came out of the washroom and found her standing in the same place.

Aadarsh cleared his throat.

Aadarsh: Polama he asked. She just nodded without looking at him. He looked at her face which had a pink shade.

Aditi started to walk out of the room quickly. Both settled inside the car and reached their home.

Tom, who heard Aadarsh car sound, ran towards them and stood impatiently out of the car to get them out of the car.

Aditi came out of the car. He ran towards her and jumped on her and hugged her by her waist. She stumbled a little bit due to the force. Aadarsh held her safely by holding her shoulder. She chuckled seeing Tom's love towards her.

Aadarsh: Tom vidu avala he said.

Tom looked at him and stood on the floor.

Aadarsh: Inga va da he called him softly.

He went towards him and stood silently looking at her. Aadarsh ruffled his hair. She knelt in front of him and patted Tom. He rolled on the floor. She rubbed his belly. After playing for some time the trio went inside the house.

Aadarsh: Poi ready ayutu va. I will prepare breakfast, he said.

Aditi nodded and went inside the room. Tom too followed her. Aadarsh shook his head in disbelief seeing Tom moving with her.

She got ready and came out and saw him preparing breakfast for them. She went towards the kitchen, Any help she asked.

Aadarsh: Mudunchuthu nee sapudu na poi ready ayutu varan he said.