Chapter 44

Aadarsh: Na toxic ah he asked.

Aditi: Ama she said.

Aadarsh: Okay then let me show you what toxic guys will do? He said and took her in his arms.

Just then Aditi realized what she said and stopped fighting while he started to walk towards their room. She was engulfed by fear. He made her sit on the cot and went to close the door. Aditi sat watching his moves. The day flashed in her mind how he hurted her for using words against Sathya moorthy on the day she came to know about the truth behind their marriage. He went to the vanity table and started to search for something.

Aditi: Sorry, she said in a low tone.

Aadarsh didn't spare a look at her and continued his search which made her more anxious.

Aditi: Aadarsh, please I didn't mean it, she said. He came to her, taking something in his hand. He sat near her and pulled her hands. He started to check her fingers.

Aditi: Aadarsh please sorry she said again.

Aadarsh looked at her and found her eyes were ready to spill the tears. He was confused with her actions while her tears started to flow.

Aadarsh wiped her tears, Why are crying now? He asked.

Aditi: Sorry, I didn't mean the word toxic out of anger I told, she said.

Aadarsh understood the reason behind her tears, Don't say that you thought I was going to punish or hurt you he said.

Aditi sat silently which confirmed his doubts.

Aadarsh chuckled, Your silence hurts more than that word, Aditi and this proves that you still didn't believe me, he said.

Aditi looked at him, No no I believe you Aadarsh, I thought my words provoked your anger again, she said in a low tone. Aditi can feel the pain by seeing his eyes.

Aadarsh nodded his head while Aditi hugged him and kept her head on his chest, Na unmailaye paithiyam sorry please ithu thaan last and final inimel ipudi panna matan I believe you more than anything Aadarsh don't think that like that, she said and kissed his chest above the T-Shirt.

Aadarsh smiled and kissed her top of the head.

He made her look at him, Never I will hurt my angel even in my dreams he said pecking her corner of her lips.

Aadarsh: I still regret hurting you and now that only made you think like this, he said.

Aditi sat silently as indeed it's true.

Aadarsh: First un kai ah kudu he said, extending his hands.

Aditi: Ethuku, she asked in confusion.

Aadarsh: Inga paru he said showing the nail prints on his hands which was caused by her while wiggling in his hold.

A gasp escaped from her mouth and looked at him.

Aadarsh pulled her hands and took the nail cutter, Pei mathiri valathi vechu iruka he asked.

Aditi pulled her hands, Left hand la mattum thana please vidunga vetathenga she said.

Aadarsh: Chup amaithiya ukkaru ilati kai ku ethathu ana enna kekka koodathu he said and started to cut the nail on her thumb finger.

Aditi pouted.

Aadarsh finished cutting and scratched her nails on his hands to check the sharpness and felt still sharpness with her forefinger. He again took the nail cutter and started to rub her nails on the backside of the nail cutter in order to make it dull. He left her hands finishing while she pulled her hands quickly.