Chapter 46

Aditi: We will have as many babies as you want and I will be happy to carry them, she said. Aadarsh smiled widely and kissed her cheeks soundly.

Aditi smiled seeing him and he started the car to head back to their home.

Aditi raised his eyebrow at Aadarsh who was looking at her without moving the car after starting it, Enna aachu Aadarsh she asked.

Aadarsh: How about twin babies? It would be so adorable right? So let's try next okay, He asked, yearning a smack on his arms from her.

Aditi: First let's go home already our Fur baby must have been searching for us, she said.

Aadarsh started driving, You have spoiled him a lot. Nowadays, He is not all obeying me and my words and mainly he is not all following his diet he said.

Aditi: But he is behaving well with me and even he is obeying my words, Aadarsh she said. In return he glared at her.

Aadarsh: Then what about his food routine which is now completely changed and he is eating everything whichever he is getting, he said.

Aditi left a sigh, From today I will make sure he eats good food and you too stop behaving strictly with him, keep in mind that he just has a two year old mentality, she said, supporting Tom's behavior.

Aadarsh shakes his head in disbelief and Aditi starts looking outside through the window. Aadarsh stops the car upon reaching the cake shop.

Aditi looked at him and he pointed to the cake shop. Both descended from the car and went inside the cake shop.

Aditi saw different varieties of cakes were displayed and she can't control her craving for chocolate cake.

Aadarsh: I have already placed an order for fruit cake, he said.

Aditi got irritated.

Aditi: Why did you take me inside when you were going to buy your favorites? Let's go home, I am not interested in eating cakes now, she said.

In the meantime, A man came towards the billing counter with two covers which contained big cakes. Aadarsh informed them to place the cakes in their car.

Aditi: I will call thatha and inform him to buy my favorites. I swear that he will bring anything for me,wait she said.

Aadarsh chuckled and gently took her hands, leading her towards their car. Upon entering, she reached for her mobile to call Sathya Moorthy, but Aadarsh swiftly grabbed the phone from her.

Aadarsh started the car, and she continued to gaze at him. Aadarsh, aware of her stare, remarked, "Stop staring at me. I know I'm super good-looking and attractive, and you can do anything with me in our room. After all, I am your husband," he said and took his hands towards her to pinch her cheeks but she swatted his hand. Now Aditi only has one doubt, is he really a virgin or not? Should she ask him this?

Aditi: Cha cha irukathu she muttered and continued to gaze outside.

Both reached their home and Aadarsh stopped the car.

Aditi: See, As i told he is waiting for us she said pointing Tom.

Aadarsh: I will get down first and take him, otherwise he will jump on you and can't control also, if he saw the cakes, he said.

Aditi nodded her head at him. Aadarsh got down from the car and took Tom in his arms as he said. Tom looked for Aditi making sounds like crying. She got down from the car and Tom started to wiggle to come out of the Aadarsh hold.

Aadarsh: I bought cake for you, now stay quiet else I will not give you cake and you know about me he said in a warning tone.

Aditi: Stop it Aadarsh don't scare my baby boy she said.