Chapter 34

Aditi stood properly and took a deep breath, Anu touched her hands, Aditi unaku ethuvu ilala she asked.

Aditi looked at her, Ila she said. Kavya came front, Anni are you okay right? Keela vilunthu adi ethathu patu iruntha enna agarathu she asked.

Anu: Kavya ethuku ipa thevai ilama imagine pannitu iruka she asked irritatingly.

Kavya: Ila, Sorry na edho bayathula apudi sollitan she said.

Aditi: Paravala vidu Anu she said and looked at the person who held her hands just in time and protected her from falling.

: Aditi engayo pathutu nadanthu iruntha ipudi thaan irukum we have to watch our each and every step, he said.

Aditi glared at the person, Karthik she said.

Karthik smiled at her, Ungala koopadalamnu unga pinadi vanthan athukulla vila poitenga onnu agala he asked.

Aditi: Nothing, I am fine Karthik and by the way thank you so much she said.

Karthik: Unga thanks ellam vendam ethathu sapada vangi kudunga pasikuthu he said.

Aditi: Ivalo periya famous ana doctor kita breakfast sapada kaasu ilaya she asked.

Karthik: Athu ellam iruku but yarathu namaku sponser panni sapata inu taste adigama irukum athu thaan he said.

Aditi nodded her head and saw Anu messaging someone hurriedly, Enna aachu Anu ethathu problem ah she asked.

Anu: Ila Sid ku thaan message pannan she said.

Aditi nodded her head, Anu ivaru doctor Karthik and Karthik she is my friend Anu she said.

Karthik looked at Kavya, ivanga he asked.

Aditi: She is Kavya ennoda sister in law, she said.

Karthik nodded his head.

Kavya: Anni na kelambaran enaku konjam thala valikuthu she said.

Aditi: Enna aachu Kavya ivalo neram nalla thana iruntha she asked.

Kavya: Ila neenga keela vila ponenga athula tension agi thala vali vanthuruchu she said.

Aditi: Seri pathu po and enaku onnu ila she said.

Kavya smiled and left from there after bidding bye to Karthik and Anu.

Anu: Va antha cafe la ukkanthu pesalam she said.

Aditi nodded her head and the trio went to the cafe. Karthik ordered coffee for everyone.

Anu: Unaku last time coffee sapta vomit varuthunu sonnala ipa okay ah she asked.

Aditi: Ahh ipa okay Anu, Unaku Sid ku ethathu problem ah avan enkita sollatiyum unkita sollitu povan she said.

Anu: Na.. she was about to say something but she stopped herself, athu ila Aditi engalukulla enna enna problem vara poguthu she said.

Karthik came back with coffee and placed it on the table. Aditi and Anu thanked Karthik and started to sip their coffee.

Anu: Kavya romba over think pannara she said.

Aditi: Ama chinna ponnu thana vidu she said.

Karthik: Some peoples ipudi thaan overthink pannuvanga he said.

Anu sighed, but enaku sema kovama varuthu she said.

Aditi: Vidu Anu she said.

Karthik: How is Aadarsh? He asked.

Aditi: He is behaving all normally but nethu Kavya veetuku vanthu iruntha avala pathathu thaan romba kovam pataru she explained all the happenings.

Karthik: Kavya's presence made him remember about his past and his dark life, he said.