Chapter 12

Aditi sat in Karthik's cabin with teary eyes. Karthik came back after completing his rounds and saw Aditi with teary eyes.

Karthik: Enna achu Aditi he asked. At the same time Sathya Moorthy came to the hospital as Aditi asked him to come.

Sathya Moorthy: Sai enna ma achu yen alara he asked in a panic tone.

Aditi wiped her tears, Thatha inaiku Aadarsh hospital vanthu iruntharu enkooda she said.

Both looked at her shockingly.

Karthik: Enna achu detailed ah sollu Aditi he asked.

Before an hour.

Aadarsh looked at her, unaku enkita ipudi sollanumnu asai ah irunthu irukumala he asked.

Aditi blinked her tears thinking about the day how she yearned for him to be near her.

Aditi: Ila ipudi ila doctor paka polam time achu she said.

Aadarsh nodded and went with her. He held her hands while walking without his knowledge.

She enjoyed his presence silently without saying anything.

Both went to the doctor's cabin.

Doctor was surprised to see Aditi with a smiling face as she always will come with a worried face.

Doctor: Happy to see your smiling face Aditi, she said.

Aditi smiled at her, hello doctor she said happily.

Doctor: Good ithu than baby ku nallathu she said,

Aditi nodded.

Doctor: Vanga Mr. Aadarsh first time you are joining with her for check up right she asked.

Aadarsh smiled and nodded.

Doctor looked at Aditi, Baby growth normal ah iruku and your health also in good condition, she said.

Doctor: Aditi chinna yoga meditation ellam start pannunga do some stretches also but don't stress yourself, Apro tablets ellam correct ah continue pannunga she said.

Doctor looked at Aadarsh, See Mr. Aadarsh I don't know what is going on between you two during this time she really needs your support don't leave her alone. Athu ini baby growing stage without anyone's help she can't even able to stand, She said.

Doctor looked at Aditi, Slow ah tiumbi enthirikanum takunu enthirika koodathu. You should be very careful while standing up.

Both listened carefully.

Doctor: Ini next month same date vanga Aditi but scan vendam ini seventh month eduthukalam she said.

Aditi: Thanks Doctor she said. Aadarsh stood up before her and gave his hands to her to stand up. She smiled and took his help to stand up.

Both came out of the room. Aadarsh stopped her and knelt in front of her. Aditi looked at him with wide eyes.

Aadarsh took his hand towards her stomach before he could both hear someone screaming.

Aadarsh hands started to tremble in fear while hearing their words. Aditi, tightening her grip in his hand, started to drag him from the place but he stood watching.

There was a man crying over his wife's body while holding a 5 year old boy's hand.

Aadarsh saw the small boy who was standing not knowing what was going on. The only difference between him and that boy was he has all his relation but that day Aadarsh stood all alone and cried while asking mother to open her eyes. Tears started to flow from his eyes while thinking about his mother and that day. He slowly left Aditi's hand and started to walk, leaving her alone.