Chapter 41

After Sathya Moorthy went, Kavya went to her room and sat on the bed while thinking about Sathya Moorthy's words. She hadn't noticed the passage of time until her mobile phone began to ring. She came out of her thinking and took a deep breath before picking up the mobile. She looked at the caller ID and immediately her lips curved into a smile.

She picked up the call, Hello sollunga Mukunth she said excitedly.

Mukunth: Sorry Did i disturbed you? He asked.

Kavya: Ila apudi ellam ila neenga sollunga she said.

Mukunth: I just called you to remind you about your flight and you have to be in the airport before 2 hours, apa thaan hurry bury ilama check in process complete panna muduyum and unna pick panna driver varuvanga he said.

She looked at the time which was showing past 11 in the night and her smile dropped, realizing that she needed to go back to the place where no one was there for her.

She composed herself, Okay Mukunth and thanks for concern she said. Mukunthan just hummed in response and disconnected the call without saying anything further.

Kavya sighed while looking at the call which was disconnected. She kept the mobile on the table and opened the cupboard to take the dress to get ready. Her eyes fell on the picture which she herself drew as per Aditi's request long back. She took it in her hand and saw the picture. In that picture Aadharsh was holding the baby above his head and the baby was looking at him smiling happily. She too smiled seeing the picture and kept it along with her luggage.

After some time she got ready and came out of the house. She saw the car which was ready for her. Driver picked her luggages and kept it in the car trunk.

Driver: Polama Madam he asked.

Kavya: Haan polam she said and looked the picture and decided to gave it Aditi.

Kavya: Anna airport porathuku munadi Aadarsh anna veetuku ponga she said.

Driver looked at her, ana time aache he said.

Kavya: Pora vali thana oru 5 minutes la onnu late aagathu she said. Driver nodded his head and started the car. She reached Aadarsh home and the watchman denied her entry as per Sathya Moorthy's order. She sighed and called Aditi to ask her to come out.

Aditi opened her eyes hearing the mobile ringing sound. She looked at Aadarsh who was sleeping very close to her by putting his hands around her waist. Meantime her mobile stopped ringing as Kavya disconnected the call. She slowly took his hand from her, came out of his hold and sat on the bed. She took the mobile and found that the call was from Kavya.

On the other hand Kavya sighed and she sent the message to Aditi that she was leaving back to US today and that she was handing the picture to the watchman which she asked her to draw.

Aditi was about to call her back but her mobile beeped a message, Kavya thaan message anupi iruka she said and opened the message. She quickly came to the balcony after reading the message and saw Kavya who was closing the door after settling inside the car. Kavya opened the window, saw the house one last time and found Aditi on the balcony. She signaled to Aditi that she was running late for the flight and promised to call her later. Aditi nodded and felt bad seeing her leaving alone.

Aditi came inside the room once her car moved and saw Aadarsh who was coming from the washroom. She was shocked to see Aadharsh.

Aadarsh: Enga pona he asked.

Aditi: Athu summa velila ninutu irunthan thookam varalanu she lied as don't want to trigger him by telling Kavya's name. Aadarsh nodded his head, Seri vanthu padu enaku thookam varuthu he said.