Chapter 25

Aditi and Aadarsh rushed towards the floor where Sangeeta is admitted. Sathya Moorthy was discussing with the doctor about Sangeeta's health as Venkat was not in a state to listen or take any decision as he was totally devastated.

Aditi went near Sathya Moorthy, thatha she said.

Sathya Moorthy turned towards her, Sai we have do operation immediately last time eh operation pannanumnu solli irukanga ana un amma than ethathu agirumonu bayanthu venanu sollitanga unna patha apro pannikaranu he said.

Aditi: Operation pannuna ellam seri agirumla thatha she asked with hope.

Sathya Moorthy stood silent, Aidti turned towards the doctor, Doctor if we operate then there will not be any problem right?, she asked with teary eyes.

Doctor: There are some risks so only last time she didn't agree for the operation but now we have to do the operation immediately he said.

Aadarsh: Doctor please arrange for the operation he said.

Doctor nodded and went to do arrangements. Sangeeta's home nurse came and gave a box to Aditi. Aditi looked at her confusingly.

Nurse: I am sorry everything happened because of my carelessness, she said with a guilt written face. She took a box and handed it to Aditi. Aditi looked at her confusingly.

Nurse: Madam got conscious while coming to hospital and she informed me to give this box to you she said.

Aditi opened the box and found a pair of Gold baby bangles. Aditi looked at the bangle in one bangle name carved as Sathya and in another one carved as Aditi.

She caressed the name on the bangles while tears were continuously flowing in her eyes

She caressed the name on the bangles while tears were continuously flowing in her eyes. Venkat saw the bangle and remembered how they bought the bangle.

Past:

At the starting stage of their life both struggled a lot even for their basic needs due to lack of money. Venkat did so many jobs to take care of his pregnant wife. After Aditi and Sathya born Venkat started a small business and got his first profit and in that money Sangeeta wished to buy some gifts for their daughters.

Venkat: Unaku enna venumnu sollu he asked his wife after handing over the money to her.

Sangeeta looked at the money, Nama papangaluku ethathu vangalam avanga vantha neram than namaku labam kedachu iruku she said. Venkat nodded his head and looked at his daughters who were sleeping cutely.

Venkat: Ama ana enna vangalam he asked.

Sangeeta started to think, Ahh nama gold vangalam she said.

Venkat: Okay gold bangles vangalam he said.

Sangeeta: seri ana nama kita iruka panam rendu peruku vanga pathathe vanguna rendu peruku vanganum she said.