Chapter 29

A person directed their aim towards a dartboard featuring Aadarsh's photo affixed to it, and the arrow struck the photograph with precision. That person started to walk towards the dart arrow, stood with fierce eyes and took an Aadarsh photo in their hand after removing the arrow.

That Person: Aadarsh vidhiya pathya na unna ethuvu panna vendam nee unnoda bayathoda sethu poiruvanu nenachan ana unnoda vidhi enkaiyala thaan saganumnu iruku pola. Nee treatment ku poo seri agi varanum ana na unna marubadiyum adhe irutukulla anupanum anupuvan said and started to tore the picture. After tearing the picture into multiple pieces poured wine and set that into fire. The fire slowly turned the photos into ashes.

That Person: Ipa epudi unnoda photo sambala marudho adhe mathiri unnayum oru naal sambal ah mathuvan Aadarsh said and started to drink the remaining wine while seeing the fire which was burning.

Next morning, Aditi woke up a little earlier than usual and saw Aadarsh who was sleeping with a grumpy face.

Aditi: Thoongarapa kooda moonchiya nalla urrunu vechu irukaratha paru she said and pinched his nose while he pushed her hands and turned his face to the other side. She too moved to the other side of the bed and sat on the floor observing his face keenly while she got an idea. She went to the vanity table and took her eyeliner and lipstick while smiling evilly.

Aditi: Kannuku mai azhagu she muttered and started to draw eyeliner slowly not wanting to get caught. After completing eyeliner she moved little and looked at both the eyes. Right eye liner looked broad and left eye liner looked thin.

Aditi: Enna onnu thin uh inu onu broad ah iruku seri thin ah irukaratha broad ah mathirivom she said and went near him to draw again. Again she looked now left eye looked broad when compared to right eye liner, cha enna ithu ipa intha kannula broad ayuruchu ithu seri pattu varathu she said and poured little eye liner liquid in her finger and started to apply around his entire eyes.

Aditi: Batman mathiri iruku she said and mentally laughed and looked at the lipstick which is in her hand, ipa ithu enna pannalam ahh blush ah potu vitaralam she said and started to apply on his face while he closed his face with his hands feeling ticklish sensation. Aditi panicked and moved little. She again moved after confirming that he slept. She removed his hands slowly and again started to apply the lipstick on his cheeks.

Aditi: Enna manushanya enna pannunalum thookam thaan mukiyamnu thoongararu seri avan avan edukara mudivu namaku sathagama thaan iruku she said and looked at his cheeks apudi cheeks ah mattum patha chotta bheam la vara chutki mathiri iruke azhagu Aadarshi she said and took evil eyes. After completing her work she went to get refreshed.

After some time he too woke up and took his mobile to check the time sighed seeing the time. He looked at the closet door which closed and understood that she was inside. Aditi came out after getting refreshed and looked at him through the corner of eyes and controlled her laugh.

He went to the restroom to finish his morning routine. He looked at the mirror and took his brush. Suddenly something struck in his mind and he looked at the mirror.

Aadarsh: Aditi, he shouted while she started to laugh badly from outside. She composed herself and went inside, saw him washing his face.

After washing he looked at his face again in the mirror but still the stains were there. She too looked at his face through the mirror and started to laugh while Aadarsh glared at her and looked at his face again in the mirror.

Aadarsh: Ipa idha epudi remove pannarathu he asked annoyingly.

Aditi: Ithu poga.. She started but before she completed the sentence he came to conclusion apa ithu pogatha he asked with little anger.