Chapter 31

Sathya Moorthy reached the home first and called Santha. She came out from the kitchen with water and handed it to him.

Sathya Moorthy drank the water and gave it back to her, Sapadu ellam ready ah he asked.

Santha: Ellam readynga aiya ungaluku juice ethathu kondu varava she asked.

Sathya Moorthy: Ila Santha avanga vantharatum sapade saptukaran he said. She nodded her head and went back to the kitchen. After sometime Aditi and Aadarsh came to the house and saw Santha waiting for them at the doorstep. Aditi got down from the car and smiled seeing her, Santha akka epudi irukenga she asked.

Santha: Na nalla irukan ma nee epudi iruka amma epudi irukanga she asked.

Aditi: Na nalla irukan, amma uh nalla irukanga konja naal bed rest la iruka solli irukanga she said. Santha nodded her head and looked at Aadarsh, Thambi epudi irukenga she asked.

Aadarsh: Nalla irukan akka he said.

Sathya Moorthy came outside, Santha avangala ulla vidu evalo neram velilaye nika vechu pesitu irupa he asked.

Santha: Ama ungaluku pasikum ulla poi kai kaal ellam kaluvitu vanga na sapada eduthu veikaran she said.

Sathya Moorthy: Rendu perum poi fresh up aayutu vanga he said. Both nodded their heads. Aadarsh went towards his room while Aditi started to move towards the room in which she stayed when she was here.

Sathya Moorthy stopped Aditi, Sai unnoda things ellam Aadasrh room la vechutom he said.

Aditi nodded her head and went towards his room. She knocked on the door while Aadarsh opened the door and moved little, giving space for her to enter.

Aditi: Ennoda things ellam inga thaan iruku she said.

Aadarsh: Pathan nee poi fresh up aayutu va unaku pasikumala he said.

Aditi nodded her head and went to get refreshed. Aadarsh started to check the mail and started to make some calls.

Aditi came out and saw Adarsh who was talking to someone seriously. She went near him. Aadarsh asked her to go for lunch.

Aditi left a huge sigh and went down.

Sathya Moorthy: Aadarsh enga Sai he asked.

Aditi: Yar koodave phone pesitu irukaru thatha she said.

Sathya Moorthy: Seri nee va sapadalam unaku pasikum he said and took her to the dining hall. Santha was arranging the foods.

Aditi: Santha akka ethuku ivalo dish she asked while sitting on the chair.

Santha: Evalo naal kalichu neeyum Aadarsh thambi uh varenga ungaluku pidichatha ellam senchu kuduka vendama she asked.

Sathya Moorthy: Edho inaiku unga varugaila nanum inaiku konjam nalla saptukaran he said.

Aadarsh came down, Ungaluku inaiku epavum pola diet sapadu thaan ungaluku odambu ellam cholesterol nu doctor sonnanga he said.

Santha: Apudi sollunga thambi epa pathalum Santha itha senchu kudu atha senchu kudu nu sollitu iruka vendiyathu odambu ellam kolupa vechutu she started ranting.

Sathya Moorthy: Pathya sakoda saka enaku kolupunu sollara he said.

Aditi chuckled. Santha started to serve the food for others except Sathya Moorthy.

Santha: Ungaluku uppu karam kamiya potu thaniya eduthu vechu irukan irunga eduthutu varan she said.

Aditi: Oru naal thana vidunga akka she said and served Sathya Moorthy also.