Chapter 21

Aditi ran to her room, not able to hear her parent's words. She locked the door and sat on the bed with thud while Venkat knocked on the door and asked her to open the door. But Aditi looked at the photo which she took from her mothers hand. In that photo there are two little girls who were smiling cutely by showing their new milky teeths. She caressed that photo and held it against her chest while crying hard.

Venkat: Please Sai nanga pannathu thappu thaan kadhava thora he pleaded.

Aditi: Enna konja neram thaniya vidunga please ponga poirunga she shouted. Venkat sighed and moved to his wife's room.

On the other hand, Aadarsh locked the door as Sathya Moorthy kept on disturbing not letting him call his wife. He sat on the bed and dialed her number but his call went unanswered.

Aadarsh: Enna edukala he said and again called her but this time he did video call.

Aditi sighed and looked at her phone which was ringing continuously. She frowned seeing the Aadarsh number that too at this time. She wiped her tears and picked up the call. Aditi looked at him and understood something was wrong with him.

Aditi: Enna aachu yen oru mathiri irukenga she asked panicking.

Aadarsh: Na unnayum pappavayum evalo miss pannaranu theriyuma he asked.

Now she confirmed that he was not in a conscious state but her heart liked it, enna miss pannengala ila pappavaya she asked.

Aadarsh: Pappava miss pannan unna romba romba miss pannan he said.

Aditi: Yaro na ketathuku na miss ellam pannalanu sonnanga she asked, raising her eyebrows.

Aadarsh: Apa na amanu solla vanthan ana athukulla ennamo ayuruchu enaku, nee vena Sathya kita kekaraya he asked.

Aditi: Avara nalaiku gavanichukaran she said.

Aadarsh went out of the room and showed Sathya Moorthy. He was sitting with a glass of Whisky.

Aditi: Thatha enna pannarenga she asked.

Sathya Moorthy stood up hearing her sound and looked around.

Aditi: Phone la phone la parunga she said.

Aadarsh: Sathya Na evalo miss pannan avala neeye sollu na sonna namba matengara he said.

Sathya Moorthy looked at the mobile nervously while Mukunthan came from the kitchen, thatha intha omelet he said not knowing the situation.

Aditi: Oh neengaluma anna she asked.

Aadarsh: Dei Mukunthan nee epa vantha he asked surprisingly.

Mukunthan looked at the phone, Thatha enna evidence oda matitom he whispered.

Aditi: Ama matitenga she said while glaring at them.

Aadarsh: Sathya enna kutitu po paru enna kanomnu alluthu iruka he said.

Aditi: Yaaru nanu ungala kanomnu alugaran while he nodded his head as yes., ella neram thatha na ungala ethuku anupuna neenga enna panni vechu irukenga she asked.

Sathya Moorthy: Nanum enaku theruncha valila patch pannan Sai he said innocently.

Aadarsh: Nama moonu perum france polam vanga vanga he said and dragged them.

Mukunthan: Edheyy France ah he asked shockingly.

Sathya Moorthy: Nama nalaiku kalaila polam da sonna kelu he said holding his hand.

Aadarsh: Po nee poi poi ah sollara he said and pushed his hands.

Trio looked at him.

Sathya Moorthy: Na enna da poi sonna he asked.