Chapter 11

Aadarsh looked around and saw each and every couple. Aditi looked at him and understood what he was doing. She sat without disturbing him.

Aadarsh nudged her. She looked at him, enna she asked while drinking the water.

Aadarsh: Ila ellaru pesite irukangala enna pesite irupanga he asked.

Aditi: Enna pesuvangana enaku mattum epudi theriyum neenga intha padathula ellam pathuthu ilaya she asked.

Aadarsh: Na than movies ellam pathathe ilaye he said.

Aditi: Oru padam kooda pathathu ilaya she asked shockingly.

Aadarsh nodded as no, Enaku thatha apro mukunth ipa Tom avalo than avanga koodayum na seri ah pesa matan.

Aditi: Seri veetla thatha kita Mukunth kita kooda pesa matengala she asked.

Aadarsh: Thatha kita business pathi apro mukunth kita meetings current project apro upcoming projects pathi pesuvan he said.

Aditi: Yen, she asked.

Aadarsh: Na college mudikara vara thatha business visiyama mostly veli oor poiruvaru na veetla epavu thaniya than irupan epavathu than veetuku varuvaru apa enaku business pathi solluvaru avalothan he said and shrugged his shoulder.

Now she understands what she needs to do. She needs to make him talk freely.

Aditi showed one couple, Antha ponnu irukala she asked.

Aadarsh looked at the couple.

Aditi: Antha ponnuku inu oru one week kulla kollanthai porathuru avanga rendu perum avanaga epa avanga kozhanthai kaiku varumnu pesitu irupanga apro enna kozhandhai porakumnu oru debt poitu irukum she said.

Aadarsh: Scan la solla matangala enna pappanu he asked.

Aditi: Ila athu satta padi kutram India la she said.

Aadarsh nodded.

Aditi: Ana antha waiting la oru thani sugam theiryuma daily night itha pathi oru sandai potutu samathanam agitu thoonguvanga she said dreamily.

That time a girl was taken for delivery she was suppressing her screams and tears were rolling continuously.

Both looked at the girl, Inu konja nerathula antha ponnuku kozhathai porathuru romba valikum she said.

Aadarsh saw her husband also going inside with her while holding her hands and wiping his tears and trying to console her.

Aditi: Vanga she said and took him near the labor ward. Both went and stood in front of the ward.

Aditi: Apro avanga husband kooda poranga kuzhandhai ah velila vanthathum antha ponnu avalo tired layum enna kuzhandhai nu ketutu antha kuzhandhaiku oru mutham kuduthu apro ava husband pathu na sonna mathiri paiyan ilati neenga sonna ponnunu sollitu than mayakathuku pova she said.

Aadarsh gulped hearing her screams which echoed out of the labor ward.

Aditi held his hands, polam she said. Both came out and went back to their seats.

Aditi showed another girl, Antha ponnu ku oru 7 or 8 months irukum parunga kai full ah bangles potu iruku she said and showed that girl.

Aadarsh: Ama he said.

Aditi: 7th or 9th month la baby shower function veipanga apa ellaru bangles poduvanga 6th month la irunthu kuzhandhai ku sound ellam kekum she said.

Aadarsh listened to her keenly.

Aditi showed another couple, Anga parunga she said and showed another couple who was feeling their babies first kick.

Aadarsh: Enna pannaranga he asked not knowing they are feeling the world's best moment.