Chapter 7

Aadarsh went back to his home and stood shocked seeing the scenario in front of him. Tom was guarding Aditi from Gowtham as he was trying to touch her. He was barking at Gowtham. He got irritated.

Gowtham: Mchh intha naai vera he said and took his pistol and pointed towards Tom.

Aditi widened her eyes in shock, She didn't know how to order or guide him.

Aditi: Tom run she said. But it stood there without moving.

Aadarsh: Attack he said. As soon as he heard the Aadarsh sound, he jumped over Gowtham and started to bite him.

Gowtham throwed the pistol and started to scream in pain.

Aadarsh: Tom, leave him, he said. Tom left him and picked up the pistol and put it under Aadarsh's feet. Gowtham stood up. Tom went and stood near her in the way of protecting her.

Aadarsh came and sat on the couch with crossed legs, So what you want Mr. Gowtham? he asked.

Gowtham: I came here to climb my Ex Fiancee he said.

Aadarsh: Could you explain in what way you are Mentioning her as your ex fiancee he asked.

Gowtham: Before you I am the one who paid for her parents to make her as mine, he said.

Aadarsh looked at her, who was already looking down due to her parent's deeds.

Aadarsh: Okay Fine, Now how much did you pay for them? He asked.

Gowtham: I don't want money. I need her only, he said.

Aadarsh: I am not asking you to choose he roared at him.

Gowtham gritted his teeth.

Aadarsh: Okay fine, As you wish I am giving two choices. One You are going out of my house with money second one your body going without soul. Select any one he said.

Gowtham gritted his teeth and went out of the house after eyeing Aditi one more time.

She wiped her tears.

Aditi: Thanks, she said.

Aadarsh: Good Business, will anyone else come like this? he asked sarcastically.

Aditi went to the garden without saying anything. Tom also followed her.

Aadarsh: Tom stop there he said. He stopped in his tracks and barked at him.

Aadarsh: Get back to your place, he said sternly. It went silently to his place and sat.

Aditi sat on the swing.

Aditi: Why me always? Don't I deserve love? How will I face him after all these? How will I be responsible for this when all is done behind me? She questioned herself and wiped her tears.

Aditi: Na thaan thappe pannalaye apro ethuku na alanum ala matan na ala matan she said to herself and wiped her tears.

After sometime she went back to the house and saw him preparing dinner. She took a deep breath and went inside the kitchen.

Aadarsh didn't bother about her and continued his cooking.

Aditi took another pan and started preparing biriyani for her. Aadarsh went out after setting the flame slowly.

Aditi: Evalo thimiru irukanum unaku iru she thought and pushed a salt container from the shelf which is on the right side of the stove.

Aditi: Acho acho she shouted.

Aadarsh came inside rushing and looked at her. He thought she was hurted. But she was looking at the pan as the salt container was drowning inside his mushroom gravy.