Chapter 30

Sathya Moorthy: Sai neenga rendu perum munadi ponga na pinadiye varan he said.

Aditi and Aadarsh nodded their heads and sat inside the car while Sathya Moorthy kept Aditi's bag in the back seat. Aadarsh started driving. Aditi checked the time on her phone and looked at him, who was concentrating on driving.

Aditi: Aadarsh, she called him.

Aadarsh hummed in response while still concentrating on the driving.

Aditi: Are you okay? She asked.

Aadarsh looked at her for a moment and again looked back at the road, I am all okay he said.

Aditi nodded her head and again started look outside. Soon both reached the hospital and Aadarsh stopped the car.

Aditi looked at Aadarsh who was taking her back from the back seat. After taking the bag he handed it over to her.

Aditi took that from him and held his hand. Aadarsh looked at her.

Aditi: Aadarsh I don't know what is going inside your mind. But keep one thing in your mind, I will be with you and thatha also she said.

Aadarsh smiled at her and nodded his head, I know that you are worried seeing me behaving all normally, he said while she just stared at him without saying anything.

Aadarsh took her hands in his, I know that you will be with me and no need to worry about me. I am ready to fight with my fears and most importantly I don't want you to get stressed by thinking about me, he said and pressed his lips against her forehead. Aditi felt relaxed and closed her eyes. Someone knocked on the car window disturbing their moment. Aadarsh opened the window and found Sathya Moorthy who was smiling ear to ear.

Sathya Moorthy: Sorry My grandson na ethathu thontharavu pannitana he asked.

Aadarsh looked back at Aditi, First ivaru kooda seradha he said while she chuckled and got down from the car.

Aadarsh: Neenga rendu perum ponga na car park pannitu varan he said.

Aditi: Ila nanga ingaye wait pannarom neenga vanga she said.

Aadarsh nodded his head and drove the car towards the parking lot.

Sathya Moorthy: Yen ipa na enna pannitanu avan unna yen kooda sera vendamnu sollaran he asked.

Aditi shrugged her shoulders and both waited for him to come. Aadarsh came back after sometime, polama he asked while both nodded their heads and the trio went inside the hospital.

Aditi went to the receptionist, Dr. Karthik kita appointment iruku she said and showed the appointment.

Receptionist: Waiting area la wait pannunga doctor inoru patient check pannitu irukaru she said. Aditi thanked and informed the same to Aadarsh and Sathya Moorthy. Trio waited in the waiting area.

Aadarsh started to scroll his mobile while Sathya moorthy nudged Aditi with his elbow. Aditi looked at him, enna thatha she asked.

Sathya Moorthy: Pesunaya avan kita he asked. Aditi nodded her head, He said that he is okay she said.

Sathya Moorthy: Hmm apro car la edho mukiyamana visiyam pesitu iruthenga pola he asked.

Aditi remembered the moment which they shared, Athu ath.. Athu ellam onnu ilaya enna etha pathiya nenachu kavala pada vendamnu sonnaru she said.

Sathya Moorthy: Ohh apudi seri seri he said. Soon the receptionist came and called Aadarsh's name. Trio stood up while the receptionist stopped them, Avara mattum thaan doctor ulla vara sonnanga neenga rendu perum velilaye wait pannunga she said.