Chapter 43

Aditi came inside their room while Aadarsh followed her.

Aditi: Ellarum ore mathiri than irukanga feelings eh ilatha erumai madugala thaan love pannaranga she said while Aadarsh looked at her, Ipa nee yaara pathi pesitu iruka he asked.

Aditi looked at him, Intha ambalaingale ipudi thaan pola mathavanga feelings pathi purunchukave matanga cha cha ellaru apudi ila oru silar purunchupanga pondati ila kooda iruka ponnu namala pathi enna nenaikaranu avaluku enna venum vendamnu ana namakunu varathu thaan ipudi she said. Aadarsh who stood looking and listening to her words and got confused, is she talking about him or Sid?

Aadarsh: Ai ipa nee ennava thitara he asked.

Aditi turned her head towards him angrily and went inside the closet closing the door behind her with thud.

Aadarsh looked at the closed door bewildered.

Aditi took a random dress and started changing. She was not able to wear the top and pulled it down in one go. She felt uncomfortable as the dress was so tight on her. She looked at herself in the mirror and that's when she realized the dress she wore was an old dress. She sighed and started to remove the dress but she was not able to remove it. She pulled up to her chest but after that she was not able to take off the dress. She left a deep breath and again pulled it down. She came out of the closet and looked at Aadarsh.

Aadarsh too looked at her, Ipa ethuku ivalo tight ah dress potu iruka he asked.

Aditi: Theriyama potutan she said in a low tone and started to move out of the room to seek Anu's help.

Aadarsh: Enna he asked.

Aditi: Haiyo theriyama potutan she said went out of the room.

Aadarsh shaked his head in disbelief and went to change his dress.

Aditi entered Anu's room and discovered it was in darkness. She switched on the bedroom lights and found Anu was sound asleep. Aditi looked at her face which had traces of tears and came out of the room without disturbing her. Anu opened her eyes and looked at the closed door.

Aditi came back to their room and went to the vanity table to take the scissors so that she could cut and take off the dress. She took the scissor and looked at the dress one more time before cutting it as it was her favorite dress which was given by Sathya Moorthy. Aadarsh came out of the closet and saw her standing in front of the vanity still wearing the same cloth.

Aadarsh: Nee inu dress change pannalaya he asked.

Aditi: Kalata mudila Aadarsh she said with a pout.

Aadarsh moved near her and pulled her towards him, making her dash on his hard chest.

Aadarsh: Let me help you to remove it, he said and held the hem of her top. Aditi held his hands as she felt more shy, Na cut panni kalatikaran she said without looking at him.

Aadarsh looked at her face which turned red. Aditi looked at him as she didn't get any response, Aadarsh raised his eyebrows, Vendamna po he said and moved away.

Aditi: Aadarsh help me please she said. Aadarsh suppressed his smile and rubbed his nose bridge, Vendam vendam nee cut panniye remove panniko he said.

Aditi: Ila ila ithu ennoda favorite dress please help pannunga Aadarsh she said with puppy eyes leaving her shy aside.

Aadarsh: Va inga, he called near to him.

Aditi went and stood near him.

Aadarsh: Kai thooku he said. He looked at her face and started to remove her dress slowly without hurting her, Podarapa epudi pota ivalo tight ah iruku he asked.