Chapter 42

Aadarsh was about to get down from the car while Aditi held his hands. He looked at her while raising his eyebrows.

Aditi: Ipavathu sollunga enga kootitu vanthu irukenganu ithu yaar veedu she asked looking at the house. Anu too looked at him questioningly.

Aadarsh looked at both Anu and Aditi and left a sigh, Sid pakka vanthu irukom he said.

Anu's face bloomed hearing Sid name, Nejamava Sid inga thaan irukana ana ithu avanoda native ilaye she asked.

Aadarsh and Aditi looked at her.

Aadarsh: Ama Anu Sid inga thaan iruka.. Before that Aditi shot up with another question.

Aditi: Ungaluku epudi theriyum Sid inga irukanu she asked.

Aadarsh: Na Mukunth kita visarika solli irunthan avan inga thaan irukanu sonnanga but don't know why he is here he said. Aditi just stared at him.

Anu: Seri vanga namma poi Sid ah pakkalam she said and got down from the car quickly.

Aadarsh got down from the car but Aditi was still staring at him without getting down from the car. Aadarsh turned and found her still sitting inside the car and looking at him. He came to her side, Enna aachu yerangu he said and opened the door.

Aditi nodded as no and got down from the car. Anu came back and asked them to come quickly.

Trio entered inside the gate and started to walk towards the house but they were stopped by a voice, Yarupa neenga yaaru venum, a man who was coming from the backyard while dragging the cow by holding its rope.

Aadarsh: Sid pakka vanthu irukom he said.

That Man: Mapalai thambi ah pakka vanthu irukengala konja neram irunga ponnu mapalai uh koviluku poi irukanga vanthuruvanga he said.

Aditi: Mapalaya she muttered and looked at Anu who was looking at the surroundings happily without hearing their conversations. She held Aadarsh's hand while he too looked at her.

Soon an old man came out of the house and saw them, Yaaru Veera ivanga ellam he asked.

Veera: Aiya namma Sid mapalaya oda nanpargal pola avara ketu thaan vanthu irukanga he said.

Old Man: Mapalaya oda nanpargal ah vanga pa ulla he invited them.

Aadarsh was about to while Aditi pulled him, Aadarsh namma Anu ah kooputu polam she said.

Aadarsh: Wait pannu Aditi ennanu first theliva kepom he said and looked at Veera, Sid ku Kalyanama he asked with hesitation.

Veera laughed seeing them, Enna pa neenga Sid mapalaya oda nanbargalnu sollarenga avaruku kalyanamnu theriyatha, ponnu enga chinna amma Abirami he said.

Anu who heard now looked at Aditi, Enna sollararu she asked.

Aditi: Anu namma polam, Aadarsh vanga she said not wanting to make any problem as they don't have any clear idea about Sid's mind set about Anu.

At the same time they heard a car horn sound and Veera, Itho vanthutanga he said and looked at the gate entrance.

The trio turned and looked at the gate while Sid got down from the car and a girl too got down from the passenger seat.

Anu's eyes filled with tears without her knowledge, seeing him. Sid noticed her tears and looked at the girl who was coming to his side. Sid held that girl's hand which made Anu lose her consciousness.

Aadarsh and Aidti held her timely without letting her fall. Aditi started to pat her cheeks while Sid rushed towards her and that girl came with a bottle of water. Aadarsh took the water and sprinkled it over Anu's face.