Chapter 18

Tears started to flow from her eyes automatically. Aadarsh took her hands in him. She just looked at him. She wanted to tell him but at the same time she was scared what if again he started to maintain distance with her in the name of guilt. She stayed silent not knowing how to handle the situation even her mood also not helping her to be stable and think. But Aadarsh looked at her expectantly.

Aditi composed herself, Neenga yen artificial fertilization choose pannenga she asked.

Aadarsh left a deep breath, Thatha neeyum nanum senthu valntha na seri ayuruvanu nenachu agreement padi seikarama unna enkooda kutitu poi life start panna sonnaru but ennala mudila. Ennoda problem kaga unna use pannika enaku pidikala at the same time thatha enna threatened panna arabecharu athu thaan artificial fertilization choose pannan. I know ithuvum thappu thaanu but enaku antha time la vera vali therila he said.

Aditi: Do you think I married you for that 75% share of your france company? she asked

Aadarsh looked at her without saying anything. Before a week if she asks he will say yes but the Aadarsh is different in front of her. Previously Aadarsh knew only to think with brain , not with his heart. For the very first time his heart and brain said no.

Aadarsh nodded as no, ila he said.

Aditi: Office la Anitha sonnala atha pathi yen neenga kekave ila she asked.

Aadarsh: When there is no fault with you then you don't want to explain so nee solla vendamnu nanum kekala he said.

Aditi looked at him with wide eyes, En.. enna she asked stammering.

Aadarsh raised his eyebrows, Oru cabin athula confidential files vechu irupanga so antha mathiri place la definitely CCTV camera iruku with voice capture he said.

Aditi: Na.. enaku thookam varuthu she said and laid on the bed with closed eyes.

Aadarsh chuckled and laid on the couch.

Aditi remembered something and sat up seeing him. He too looked at her.

Aditi: Apa ungaluku ava varanchu vechatha pathi theriyum thana she asked.

Aadarsh too knew that but he pretended not knowing anything, Enna varancha yaaru varancha he asked.

Aditi: Ava thaan antha Anitha ungalayum avalayum couples mathiri varanchu vechathu ungaluku theriyatha she asked.

Aadarsh: Theriyathu na pakalaye unkita iruku ethathu photo copy he asked adding fuel in her possessiveness.

Aditi glared at him. He smiled seeing her angry face as her nose turned red in anger.

Aditi: Atha apave kiluchu dustbin la potutan thevai ilathathu ella vechuka vendamnu she said.

Aadarsh: Ennoda face irunthu painting thevai ilathatha he asked.

Aditi: Ama she said.

Their fights were disturbed by Aditi's mobile ringing sound. She saw the caller ID and was confused.

Aditi picked up the call as she wasn't able to avoid her father.

Aditi: Sollunga she asked without any expression. Aadarsh looked at her confusingly. She went to the balcony.

Venkat: Athu Sangeetha ku odambu mudila unna pakanumnu sollara unnala vara muduyuma he asked.

Aditi: Ipa kooda neenga enna oru thevaikaga thaan phone pannengala na kooda edho dhidirunu yen mela pasam vanthu kooptenganu nenachan she said with shiny eyes.

Venkat: Ava kadaisiya unna pakanumnu sollara please ore oru time vanthu paru enaku theriyum ithu keka kooda engaluku rights ilanu he said.

Aditi's throat went dry after hearing his words, Enna asked as tears started to roll down from her eyes.