Chapter 39

Aadarsh came back to home to take a file but stopped at the doorstep hearing their conversation again.

Anu: Aadarsh epudi romanctic ah she asked.

Aditi: Nee vera nethu enga conversation konjam emotional ah pochu athuku divert pannaratha onnu sonnaru paru she said.

Anu: Apudi enna sonnaru she asked curiously.

Aditi: Avaroda kindergarten schooling time la girls oda thaan ukaruvarama atha ellam solli thaan divert pannaru she said and sighed.

Anu: Pakka 90's kid epudi wife oda mood lift pannarathunu kooda therila she said.

Aditi: Ipa puritha evalo romantic nu she asked.

Anu laughed, pruithu unaku oru kiss, miss you atleast bye kooda sollama poratha pathale she said and again laughed. Aditi pouted seeing her laugh.

Aadarsh cleared his throat while Anu and Aditi jerked, hearing a sudden voice. Both stood up and saw Aadarsh standing leaning against the door.

Aadarsh: File vechutu poitan eduka vanthan he said and went to their room.

Anu: Nama rendu perum yen epa pathalum matite irukom she asked.

Aditi: Ipavum na ethir pakala Aadarsh varuvarunu she said while Aadarsh came down and came close to Aditi.

Aditi gulped, Athu nanga summa velayatuku she started to say but he kissed her cheeks soundly. Anu gasped.

Aditi stood shockingly and Aadarsh moved away from her, She looked at him while he winked at her, Bye he said and went out.

Anu: Ila enaku purila na oru chinna ponnu nikaranu kooda pakkama romance pannitu irukenga she said.

Aditi touched her cheeks and stood looking at the door.

Anu: Adiye unkita thaan kekaran she said and looked at the cheeks where he kissed, Aditi held her hand and removed it from her cheeks, while trying to hide her blush which failed miserably.

Anu: Paru da kanam ellam sevakuthu seri nama nala rendu perum nalla iruntha nallathu thaan. Ini unga veetuku adikadi vara koodathu ila varave matan neeya phone panni na mattum thaan irukan vaa nu sollama she said.

Aditi: Summa iru Anu she said pretending to be angry.

Anu: Kovathula kooda ungaluku kannam ellam sevakutha seri kozhandhai porakara varaiku pathu iruntha seri she said.

Aditi glared at her and closed her mouth, Podhum Anu please she said.

Anu took Aditi's hand from her mouth, Apavum miss you sollala atleast neeyavathu solli irukalamala she asked.

Aditi: Anu she said sternly. Anu looked at her angry face which made her laugh heavily. Anu started to tickle her which also made Aditi too laugh.

Mukunthan went to Kavya's house to hand over her ticket and knocked on the door. She opened the door after 5 minutes and smiled widely at Mukunthan.

Mukunthan also smiled at her for formality, Unnoda tickets he said while extending.

Kavya: Thanks ulla vanga she invited him,

Mukunthan: Ila paravala enaku time aaguthu na kelambanum he said.

Kavya: Yen Mukunth unga friend ku pidikathavanga veetuku vara matengala she asked.

Mukunthan: Apudi ila enaku work iruku intha he said and put the tickets in her hand forcefully, Unaku packing ku help venuna sollu na yaratha anuparan he said.

Kavya: Ila vendam nane pannikaran she said.

Mukunthan: Yearly morning flight so get ready soon he said.