Chapter 45

Days started to roll and Aadarsh took care of Aditi very well. Aadarsh and Aditi started to do work from home. Aadarsh insisted Aditi to take rest but she refused and continued to work and there were lots of things to handle in the office which may stress Aadarsh and that's not good for him as still therapy sessions were pending. Sid and Anu decided to go with the flow. Aditi's mother Sangeeta's health healed and she started to walk with the help of a walking stick.

Aadarsh and Aditi were sitting in the hospital for checkup. Aadarsh was scrolling his mobile and Aditi was sitting beside him, drinking water often as she had scans this month.

Aditi saw a girl eating cake which tempted her also, She nudged Aadarsh with her elbow.

Aadarsh hummed in response, still scrolling his mobile.

Aditi: Aadarsh, Enaku cake venum she said.

Aadarsh: Veetuku pora apa vangitu polam Aditi he said without looking at her.

Aditi: Thatha kooda vanthu iruntha kooda vangi kuduthu iruparu, odane vangi kuduka vendam at least antha phone avathu off panni veikalamala she mumbled which was heard by Aadarsh.

Aadarsh suppressed his laugh and continued with his work. After 5 minutes he locked the mobile, Ipa sollu done with my work he said.

Aditi: Work seriously Aadarsh she asked in shock.

Aadarsh: Sorry mudunchuthu Aditi seri sollu unaku enna cake venum he asked diverting the topic.

Aditi: Any cake is fine ana enaku ipave cake sapadanum pola iruku, she said.

Aadarsh: Doctor pathutu cake shop poitu apro thaan veetuku porom okay ipa sapta unaku uncomfortable ah iruku scan apa he said. Aditi nodded her head.

Sathya Moorthy: Nanga moonu perum vanthu munadi nikarathu kooda theriyama apudi enna da pesitu irukenga he asked. Both looked up and found Venkat, Sangeeta and Sathya Moorthy standing in front of them.

Both looked at each other, not able to believe and stood up.

Sathya Moorthy: Ungala thaan da apudi enna da mei maranthu pesitu irukenga he asked.

Aadarsh: Athu thaan spoil panna villain entry kuduthutengala thatha he said.

Sathya Moorthy: Dei po da, periya ivan epavum na thaan da hospital kootitu varuvan edho intha time vanthu over ah pesaran he said.

Aadarsh: Hello second time vanthu irukom he said.

Aditi: Ellarum ethuku vanthu irukenga she asked in shock.

Venkat: Un amma kita theriyama nee inaiku hospital pora checkup ku sollitan nammalum povomnu ore sandai athu thaan Sathya Moorthy sir kita details ketom apro avarum vanthutaru he said.

Aditi shakes her head in disbelief, Epudi theriyum hospital poranu she asked.

Venkat: Mukunthan sonnan he said.

Aadarsh: Na thaan inaiku meeting cancel panniru unna hospital kootitu poganumnu last week sonnan he said.

Aditi felt happy as her entire family came for her and her baby. This is what she asked and now everything is happening as per her wish.

Sathya Moorthy: Sai ukkaru un amma uh ukkaru vei romba neram avanga nala nikka mudiyathu he said.

Aditi helped her mother to sit and she also sat beside her. Aadarsh felt happy seeing her happy face. Aditi again started to drink water.

Sangeeta: Aditi water eh kudikatha oru mathiri irukum, juice kudi she said.

Aditi: Ila ma orange juice potu eduthutu vanthom athu bitter taste agiruchu she said.