Chapter 10

Aditi: Maybe I didn't deserve it.

Her trance was broken by her mobile ringing sound. She thought it was Aadharsh and checked hurriedly. But the call was from Sathya Moorthy. She sighed and picked up the call.

Aditi: Hello thatha ipa epudi iruku ungaluku she asked as soon as she picked up the call.

Sathya Moorthy chuckled, Na nalla irukan un kooda na varata hospital ku he asked.

Aditi: Ila thatha neenga rest edunga nane pathukaran she said.

Sathya Moorthy: Seri na nama driver ah vara sollaran pathu poitu va he said.

Aditi: Seri thatha na hospital poitu apudiye anga vanthu ungala pathukaran she said.

Sathya Moorthy: Seri Sai he said.

Both disconnected the call after some time.

Aditi thought to call Aadarsh and dialed his number only to disconnect immediately.

She went to the kitchen and understood he didn't even have breakfast as there is no trace for cooking.

Aditi: Morning apa seikarama poitaru she said and prepared breakfast for herself.

After completing preparing breakfast. She started to have her breakfast. As said by Sathya Moorthy the driver came to pick her up for the hospital.

Driver: Madam Sathya Moorthy Sir ungala hospital kutitu poga sonnaru neenga ready ah he asked.

Aditi: Haan anna reday ayutan neenga 10 mins saputu report bag eduthutu varen she said.

Driver: Bag enga iruku sollunga Madem na eduthutu varen he said.

Aditi: Ila paravala anna na poi eduthukaran neenga ukarunga sapudunga she said.

Driver: Ila madam paravala he said.

Aditi: Paravala ukarunga she said and served dosa for him also.

Aditi: Neenga saputu irunga na poi report file eduthutu varan she said and washed her hand.

She went to her room and opened the cupboard to take her files.

Aditi: Enga vechom files ellam vara vara ellame marathu poguthu she said and opened the Aadarsh cupboard accidentally.

There she found all her reports including scan reports.

Aditi: Ana ithu ellam iruku prescription papers ila nama ellam ona thana vechu irunthom she thought it was kept by her and opened her luggage which Santha bought from Sathya Moorthy house.

She opened and found the files and reports which she kept. She understood that the reports taken from Aadarsh cupboard were the copies which he had collected.

Driver: Madam ready ah he shouted from down.

Aditi: Haan anna 2 mins vantan she said. She kept the files back in the same place and came out.

She took the water bottles and her handbag.

Aditi settled in the car, Polam anna she said.

She remembered about the files.

Her heart screamed at her to believe Aadarsh but her mind denied.

Aditi: Seri nama atleast Mukunthan ku call pannuvom she thought and dialed mukunthan.

He picked up the call on the third ring.

Aditi: Mukunthan na Aditi pesaran she said.

Mukunthan: Sollunga Madam enna achu he asked.