Chapter 9

She sat on the swing and looked at the empty sky. Tears started to roll from her eyes. He came down and started preparing dinner for him as usual.

She laid on the swing and slept without her knowledge. After preparing dinner Aadarsh went to take a bath. After an hour she opened her eyes as she felt hungry.

She took a deep breath before going inside the house. She felt exhausted due to continuous crying.

She went to the kitchen and saw chapati and kadai paneer which he prepared.

Aditi: Pasila sethuruvom pola she said to herself and served it on one plate.

Aditi: Vantha naai mathiri kathuvare she thought.

She took the plate and sat on the couch in an Indian position and started to eat.

She moaned at the taste.

Aditi: Ivalo nalla samacha apro epudi ivaruku marriage pannara idea varum she said and started to eat.

Aadarsh came down and saw her eating but didn't know that she was eating food which he prepared. He went and opened the hotbox and found it empty. She went towards the kitchen to put some curry while licking her fingers.

Aadarsh looked at her and chapati. She stopped licking and looked at him.

Aditi: Athu romba pasichuthu athu than saputan she while blinking her eyes.

He glared at her and started to move.

Aditi: Oru nimisham she said.

Aadarsh: Enna athu than mothama sapututala apro enna he asked.

Aditi: Sorry na venuna ungaluku samachu tharava she asked.

Aadarsh: Onnu thevai ila he said and started to move.

Aditi held his wrist, Neenga sapadama padutha na ennamo ungala sapadu podama kodumai paduthara mathiri pesuvanga dosa sutu tharan she said.

He too felt hungry.

Aadarsh: Seri he said and sat.

She went to the kitchen and started preparing dosa.

After 5 mins she came back to the dinning and served it on a plate.

Aditi: Sapudunga she said and sat near to him.

Aadarsh: Na saputukaran nee po he said.

Aditi nodded and got up. He saw her little baby bump and remembered the day how she made him touch her stomach for the first time in the office.

Aditi turned towards him and saw him, Sorry she said.

Aadarsh: Ethuku he asked.

Aditi: Athu nethu na than salt ah thali vitan ennala than neenga sapadala sorry she said in guilt.

Aadarsh nodded.

Aditi: Apro payasathula na ethuvu kalakala she said and wiped her tears and moved out of the house.

He sat there without saying anything. Tom ran behind her. She again sat on the same swing. Tom came and climbed the swing and laid on her lap.

Aditi: Enna da aachu she asked.

It started to lick her hand. She sat silently while caressing Tom.

Aditi: Rendu perum asai ah payasam sapadalamnu senchom athuvu sapadala ennala than nee asai padara ethuvu sapada mudila she said to her baby. Aadarsh who came out and heard her talk.

Aadarsh moved inside.

Aditi: Ana kadai paneer chapati epudiyo saptom super ah irunthuchala she asked.