Chapter 17

Aditi: Sollunga unga Gauri amma kita ivalo naal ah enna ellam sollanumnu nenachengalo athu ellam sollunga avanga kepanga she said. He sat near her and looked at the star which came out of the clouds and nodded his head as no.

Aadarsh: Avanga iruka varaiku enna epavu santhosama irunthu than pathu irukanga athuku apro na apudi ila atha solla he said. Aditi looked at his eyes which showed the pain he went through and she just nodded her head in understanding.

Both sat there in silence looking at the star, soon their silence was broken by the Aadarsh mobile ringing sound. He looked at the caller ID which shows an unknown number, that too a video call. He picked up the call and saw many childrens.

Childrens: Happy Birthday Aadarsh they said in unison as soon as they saw him through the video. Aditi too saw with confusion not knowing who arranged this surprise. She nudged Aadarsh to thank them.

Aadarsh smiled at them, Thanks he said.

Childerns: Love you Aadarsheyy they said in return.

Aadarsh chuckled, Love you he said and gave a flying kiss to the childrens.

Mother of that orphanage took the mobile, who was in late 60's.

Mother: Happy Birthday child. Today we had a good feast because of you. Jesus will bless you and your family with all happiness, she said.

Aadarsh: Thanks Mother he said. Mother gave a warm smile and disconnected the call.

Aadarsh looked at Aditi who was already sitting with a confused face.

Aditi looked at him and understood his look, na illa she said. Now her mobile started ringing. She saw the caller ID which shows Kavya's name. She looked at Aadarsh and picked up the call and turned on the speaker as Aadarsh also needed to hear.

Kavya: Anni epudi irukenga she asked as soon as Aditi picked up the call.

Aditi chuckled, na nalla irukan nee epudi iruka she asked.

Kavya: Athu ella irukatum Anni orphanage la irunthu call pannangala anna ku wish panna she asked.

Aditi: Un vela thana she asked.

Kavya: Ama anni pannangala anna happy ah she asked.

Aditi: Hann romba nee wish pannalaya unnoda anna ku she asked and turned on the video call.

Kavya: Vendam vendam birthday anaiku ethuku tension pannanum she said.

Aditi: Wish pannu she said and showed him through the video call.

Kavya: Happy birthday anna she said.

Aadarsh looked at Aditi who was smiling at him and nodded her head.

Aadarsh: Thanks, he said. Kavya nodded with tears.

Aditi turned the mobile towards her, happy ah she asked.

Kavya: Romba anni seri neenga unga personal time enjoy pannunga tata she said and disconnected the call.

Aditi Mv: Ama apudiye panni kiluchutalum she mentally facepalmmed and leaned back resting her back on the wall and stretched her legs to sit comfortably.

Tom cake and sat between them.

Aditi: cake ah full ah saputaya da she asked.

Tom looked at her. She wiped his nose with tissue which was full of cream.

Aadarsh looked at them, yen sir antha pakama poi ukara matengala he asked.

Tom ignored his question and laid on her lap.