Chapter 27

Aditi didn't get any response from him, She sat near him and cleared her throat which made him look at her. He looked at her with guilty eyes and hung his head down. The environment was filled with much needed silence.

Aditi breaks the silence, We have to talk and solve everything she said.

Venkat looked at her, Na unaku pannunathuku evalo sorry sonnalum pathathu he said.

Aditi: Evalo sorry sonnalum sila visiyatha matha mudiyathu athe mathiri elanthatha thirupi edukavu mudiyathu. We have to leave and look for the future, she said.

Venkat nodded his head in acceptance, Nee enna ivalo seikarama manichu iruka koodathu ma he said.

Aditi: Neenga epudi sorry kekarathunala ethuvu maratho athe mathiri thaan na kova padarathunalayum ethuvu maraporathu ila she said.

Venkat sat silently and listened her while Aditi continued, athu mattum ilama neengalum ammavu enga kita matha parents nadanthukara mathiri pesara mathiri enkitayum nadanthukanumnu na pala naal ila ila pala varusham yengi irukan. Ipa athu ellam kedaikara apa na kova pattu elakka virumbala she said.

Venkat looked at his daughter proudly seeing her nature and maturity, Nanum Sangeeta uh unaku oru naal kooda oru neram kooda un kooda good things nu ethuvume solli kuduthathu ila he said.

Aditi: Neenga good things uh solli kudukala ithu varaiku neenga patta kastathayum sonnathu ila. Yen pa, she asked with moist eyes. Yes till now he never shared anything with anyone.

Venkat sat silently. 

Aditi: You have to share with us at least now, she said.

Venkat nodded his head as no, We will leave the past and start life freshly and more over athu ellam maraka vendiya visiyam ini atha solli unna kasta padathu virumbala ivalo naal atha ellam sollamaye unna vera vidhama kasta paduthitan iniyum unna kastapadutha matan he said.

Meanwhile the doctor came out after completing the Surgery. Everyone rushed towards him and stood with worried faces.

Venkat: Doctor how is she? He asked.

Doctor: Surgery successfully completed and she is perfectly fine, he said. Venkat nodded his head and closed his eyes, tears rolled down in his cheeks. Aadarsh held Aditu's palm while she shedded happy tears. Sathya Moorthy thanked the god seeing Venkat and Aditi's happy faces.

Doctor: You have to take care of her carefully. Give only liquid foods till the wounds completely get fine and completely avoid citric acid-containing foods he said.

Aditi listened to him carefully and nodded her head, Can we see her now? she asked.

Doctor: No, for a few days she will be under observation and later we will shift her room he said.

Sathya Moorthy: Okay Doctor, Thank you so much he said. Doctor nodded and left the place.

Sathya Moorthy turned and looked at Aditi, Neeyum Aadarsh uh veetuku ponga Sai ma, inga ivalo pera iruka koodathu athu ilama patient ah avangale pathupanga he said.

Aditi nodded her head knowing the hospital rules.

Aadarsh: Polama he asked.

Aditi hummed in response.

Sathya Moorthy: Pora valila sapada vechu kootitu po da he said. Aadarsh nodded his head and took the car key from Mukunth. Both came out from there and Aadarsh opened the car door for her.

Aditi sat on the passenger seat and closed her eyes as she felt very tired. Aadarsh started the car. The entire ride was filled with silence. After sometime Aadarsh stopped the car to have lunch.