Chapter 35

Aditi knocked on the door as Aadarsh was still in the washroom for the past 1 hour, Aadarsh enna pannarenga time aaguthu she said. But she didn't get any response from him which scared her. After a few minutes he just opened the door but didn't come out of the washroom. Aditi entered the washroom and saw him looking at face through the mirror.

Aditi: Enna pannitu irukenga na evalo nerama wait pannitu irukan, ama inu neenga shave pannalaya she asked.

Aadarsh: Trim pannitan podhumala paru perusa onnu thadi therila he said.

Aditi: Oru nimisham she showed some lord krishna photo, ithula ethathu oru photo la krishnar beard vechu irukaru she asked.

Aadarsh: Athu painting pannavanga pannala ana enaku ithu original ah iruku he said. Aditi glared at him and again showed some videos of people who were in Krishna getup, Ivanga ellam she asked.

Aadarsh started to say but she stopped him, beard thana pona rendu naal la valanthurum aluvathenga ipa vanthu clean shave pannalam vanga she said and dragged him.

Aditi searched for a grooming kit and found it in the top cabinet, Ahh anga iruku she said and pointed.

Aadarsh looked at that without taking it, Aditi nudged him to take that, Vendam nallave irukathu enaku clean shave panna apro yennoda face pakkave mudiyathu he said.

Aditi: Athu ellam yarum pakka vendam edunga she said.

Aadarsh: Neeye pakka mudiyama poirum sonna kelu Aditi he said.

Aditi: Athu pakkara ennoda prechanai neenga feel pannama edunga she said. Aadarsh sighed and took the grooming kit. She took the gel and applied it on the brush. She looked at him, konjam keela vanga etala she said.

Aadarsh: Na evalo neram bend panni nipan he asked.

Aditi searched for the stool but it was not there and she got an idea, Enna ithu mela ukara veinga correct ah irukum she said.

Aadarsh: Nalla yosichuku ipavum onnu ketu pogala he said.

Aditi: Athu ellam pathukalam first enna mela ukara veinga she said.

Aadarsh sighed and assisted her in getting onto the countertop next to the hand wash basin. Aditi started to apply the gel on his face and took the razor.

Aadarsh stopped her, Nee vidu nane pannikaran na summa sonnan enaku panna theriyathunu he said. Aditi smirked and gave the razor to him. Aadarsh tried to run but she locked him with her legs, Ehhh theriyum ungala pathi she said.

Aadarsh started to shave and he washed his face after completing.

Aditi expectedly looked at his face but he hid his face with his hands. She forcefully removed his hands and looked at his face, Pakka chocolate boy mathiri irukenga she said while pinching cheeks.

Aadarsh pushed his hands, enaku pidikala he said with pouty face.

Aditi: Romba feel panama seikarama kuluchutu vanga she said.

Aadarsh stood without responding to her, Enna ipa ubuntu iruntha mathiri kulikara varaikum ingaye ukanthu irukava she asked. Aadarsh looked at her shockingly and made her sit on his hip like a baby. He dropped her at the washroom doorstep, Amma thaye nane inu half an hour la vantharan nee velila iru he said.

Aditi giggled, Good she said and went to check. She saw Santha keeping the sweets which was prepared for pooja, Santha akka ellam ready ah she asked.

Santha: Ellam ready Aditi nee thaan inu kelambama iruka she said.

Aditi: Na 5 minutes la ready agiruvan enga inu thatha mukunth anna ah kanom she asked.

Santha: Vanthuruvanga ma ipa thaan phone pannan she said.