Chapter 28

Both looked at each other with a smile and went inside the house. Venkat was showing the house and told a few incidents from their happiest life. Sangeeta was sitting on the wheelchair and recollecting their memories which they had. There was little space at the back side and front with few plants. In the hall Sathya's photo was hung. Aditi and Aadarsh also came and stood behind them. Sangeeta looked at her daughter's photo with moist eyes. Venkat pressed her shoulder and Aditi held her hands.

Venkat: We have our Aditi and soon a little prince or princess will come and make us dance as they wished he said. Sangeeta smiled and nodded her head.

Aditi: Seri neenga ini konja neram rest edukanum she said and pushed the wheelchair to the bedroom. Venkat made Sangeeta lay on the bed and Aditi covered her with a bedsheet. Venkat adjusted the AC temperature and both came out of the room. Aadarsh was talking to someone through the phone. Venkat sat on the sofa while Aditi went to the kitchen to prepare tea for them.

After 5 minutes Aadarsh came back and sat beside Venkat, Uncle from tomorrow onwards a maid will come to take care of cleaning work and cooking and I have appointed a Nurse also to take care of aunty he said.

Venkat: I will take care, Aadarsh no need for Nurse and Maid he said.

Aditi came out with tea for them, Epdui manage pannuvenga amma ku time ku food and medicine kudukanum avangala careful ah pathukanum epudi rendu manage pannuvenga she asked.

Venkat nodded his head as what she told was also correct. She poured the tea and served it to Aadarsh and Venkat. She poured the tea for herself and sat on the single seater sofa, but still neenga anga vanthu irukaratha pathi yosinga she said.

Venkat: Ila Aditi inga vanthu irukanumnu un amma oda aasai. Athu ilama nanga vazhntha ithana varusha life la konja naal thaan santhosama irunthom athu inga thaan he said. Aditi sighed and nodded her head. Both returned back to their home by night after having dinner with her parents.

Tom, who heard the sound of his car, started to run towards the parking lot where he usually stops the car. Aadarsh first got down from the car as Aditi was taking her bag. After seeing Aadarsh, Tom started to run towards him and jumped on him. Aadarsh held him securely. Tom started to make a crying sound while licking him. Aditi pouted seeing them. Tom got down from him and started to move towards her while she stopped him, varatha da enkita pesatha po vantha odane nee yaar kita ponayo angaye poiko she said and turned to the other side.

Tom started to go and stood near her leg while she turned to the opposite side. He started to move towards the direction wherever she was turning. He finally hugged her legs and her hands automatically started to pet him.

Aadarsh moved inside the house while Tom and Aditi started to walk around the garden as it was their usual routine when she was here.

Aadarsh moved towards his mother Gauri's photo and lit the lamp, Amma i have accepted for the treatment and hope I will get cured. Neenga yen koodave irukanum he said to his mother and went to get refreshed. After getting refreshed he came down and prepared food for Tom.

Aadarsh went out and found Aditi sitting on the swing and Tom lying on her lap. She was telling him some random stories and he was also listening to her as if he understood whatever she was telling. Aadarsh came to them and sat on the other side of Tom and rubbed his belly. Tom started to roll in the way of asking to rub his belly more.

Aadarsh stopped after 2 minutes, Ava sonnatha avalo serious ah ketutu irunthala enna purunchuthu he asked. Tom looked at him and again laid on her lap.

Aadarsh: Tom, po poi sapudu he said. Tom ran from there to have his dinner.

Aditi: Aadarsh, Tomorrow make yourself available, she said.