Chapter 37

Aditi looked at Aadarsh who was taking the box which fell down from his hand. Anu came behind Aditi and stood shocked seeing Aadarsh. Aditi and Anu looked at each other and looked at Aadarsh. Both were not sure whether he heard their conversation or not. But his face looked disturbed.

Aditi: Aadarsh, she said.

Aadarsh: Sorry theriyama vilunthuruchu he said and looked at Aditi, enaku konjam thala valikuthu na room la irukan he said and Aditi nodded her head. All the while Anu stood silently and was worried thinking about the consequences if Aadash had heard their conversation. Aadarsh went to their room and closed the door.

Aditi stood looking at the room door. Anu came near her and held her hands.

Anu: Aditi, she called her.

Aditi: Anu nee po na nalaiku vanthu pakaran she said.

Anu: Enaku bayama iruku Aditi she said.

Aditi: Nothing will happen nee worry panikatha an unaku call pannaran apro Sid oda parents number enkita irukanu thedi pakaran she said.

Anu nodded, embraced Aditi, and quietly murmured an apology. Aditi rubbed her back, Worry panikatha Anu everything will be alright she said.

Anu bid bye to her and went from there. Aditi went to their room and saw Aadarsh sleeping without even changing his dress. She sat near him and looked at his face which had frowned. She looked at the table and found the sedation tablet. She understood that he took sedatives. Aditi sat near him and decided to wait for him to wake up.

Meanwhile, Kavya went to Sathya Moorthy's house.

Santha came out from Kitchen, Enna venum ipa ethuku vanthu iruka she asked as soon as she saw her.

Kavya: Na thatha ah pakka vanthan she said.

Sathya Moorthy came out hearing some noise, Santha, he called her.

Santha looked at Sathya Moorthy and went silent, Na ulla poiran she said and went inside.

Sathya Moorthy took her inside his room, Enna visiyam he asked.

Kavya: Thatha, neenga solliyum na kekama inga vanthathu thappu thaan athunala na marubadiyum US poran she said.

Sathya Moorthy looked at her with frown, Yen dhidirunu he asked.

Kavya: Na inga irukarathu Aadarsh anna oda treatment ku nallathu ila. Avaru anaiku kova patadhula enaku nalla purunchuruchu avaru epavum enna accept panna matarunu athunala thaan na nalla yosichu US poratha mudivu panni irukan she said.

Sathya Moorthy nodded his head.

Kavya: Enaku ticket mattum book pannanum she said.

Sathya Moorthy: Nalaiku un kaila ticket irukum Mukunthan vanthu kudupan he said.

Kavya nodded her head, Na kelambaran she said.

Sathya Moorthy hummed in response.

Kavya nodded her head and came out of the house. She saw Karthik getting down from the car. Karthik looked at her, Iva ethuku inga vanthu iruka he thought and started to walk while she too walked towards him with a smile.

Kavya: Hi doctor she said.

Karthik nodded his head.

Kavya: Thanks doctor, enga anna Aadarsh ku treatment pannarathuku ipa ellam patient ku yarume ivalo dhoram risk eduthu treatment pannarathu ila apudi iruka apa ungala mathiri sila doctors pakarapa santhosama iruku she said.

Karthik smiled, Thanks for your words Kavya, Ipudi risk eduthu pannarathu ellam patients ku ila Aadarsh ku mattum thaan he said.

Kavya: May I know why? She asked.