Chapter 33

Morning, Aditi woke up early as she slept in a semi-upright position. She saw Aadarsh, still asleep, hugging her baby bump. Seeing him, she smiled involuntarily. She gently stroked his hair while remembering yesterday's incidents. She didn't know how to make him understand that Kavya is not at fault in the happenings. She decided as of now not to rekindle Kavya's issue. She tried to move him from her lap but she was not able to move him an inch. She sighed and started to pat his arms to wake him up. Aadarsh started to rub his face against her belly which gave a ticklish sensation to her and she started to giggle. Aadarsh opened his eyes hearing a giggling sound while Aditi stopped her laughing seeing him and maintained her angry face.

Aadarsh: Good Morning he said with a face full of smiles. Aditi looked at him and looked at her lap while he too followed her gaze. Aadarsh didn't understand her look and smiled at her again who was still maintaining an angry face.

Aditi: Ipa enthirikara idea iruka ilaya she asked.

Aadarsh: Huh? Yen ipa na paduthutu iruntha enna He asked while looking at her questioningly.

Aditi: Yaar ungala paduka vendamnu sonna nalla paduthukonga ana ipa ennoda madila irunthu enthirikarengala she asked. That's when he understood what she was asking and sat up immediately with an awkward smile while muttering sorry.

Aditi stood up and started to move without saying anything to him. Aadarsh, who had never seen her angry before and didn't pay attention to other people's emotions, didn't realize she was upset. He was confused with her behavior and went to another room to finish his morning chores. Aditi came out and went to another room in search of him. Aadarsh came out and looked at her while she showed something in her mobile.

Aadarsh read that text in her phone, It's time for meditation. She held his hand and dragged him to the garden and Aadarsh found a mat which was already spreaded in the garden.

Aditi typed something in her mobile and showed it to him again. He read that, Stop staring and go practice some pranayama and surya namaskar.

Aadarsh: Enaku athu ellam theriyathu he said.

Aditi: Ipa ollunga poga muduyuma mudiyathu she asked knowing that he knows yoga.

Aadarsh quietly proceeded to engage in a 30-minute yoga session, while Aditi returned home to begin preparing breakfast.

After getting ready for the office he came down and saw her arranging the breakfast on the dining table. He sat in the dining chair while checking the dishes by opening all the vessels. Aditi sat on the chair and served dosa on a plate. Aadarsh extended his hands thinking that it was for him while Aditi started to eat.

Aditi raised her eyebrows, Enna she asked.

Aadarsh: Enaku breakfast he asked.

Aditi: Nethu thatha ah avalo pesa therunchuthala ipa hotbox la iruka dosa potu sapada theriyatha she asked.

Aadarsh: Theriyum nane potukaran he said and started to eat after serving for himself.

After sometime Aditi looked at Aadarsh who was eating causally, Apa thatha kita pesunathu thappu ila apudi thana she asked.

Aadarsh: Thappu thaan he said.

Aditi stood up Paravala athuvaraiku purithu santhosam she said and started to move. Aadarsh held her hands while she stopped on her tracks, Unna angaye vitutu vanthathu thappu nethu night veetuku drink pannitu late ah vanthathu thappu he said.

Aditi nodded her head.

Aadarsh left a deep breath, I am sorry he said.

Aditi turned towards him, Thatha kita kelunga she said.