Chapter 47

Aditi looked at him without saying anything and suddenly leaned towards him. She sealed her lips with his and started to kiss him. Aadarsh was stunned by her sudden move. She was kissing him pouring all her love which she had for him. Aadarsh composed himself and started to kiss her back by holding her neck. Aditi clutched his collar as he deepened the kiss. His hands traveled down from her neck, she closed her eyes when his hands caressed on her mounds. He squeezed her bare waist which made her moan in between their kisses. Aditi started to breathe heavily as she went out of breath. Aadarsh left her lips feeling her struggle and planted a kiss at the corner of her lips.

Aditi composed herself and looked at him who was already looking at her with intense gaze. She closed her face with her hands in shyness.

Aadarsh chuckled seeing her reaction and pulled her hands away from her but she whined not letting him to her hands.

Aadarsh decided to tease her more, Where did you hide this shyness while initiating the kiss? He asked.

Aditi: Aadarsh stop your teasing she said.

Aaadrsh pinched her cheeks, muttering as cutiepie and hugged close to his chest.

Both stayed in silence for sometime, Aadarsh broke the silence with his question.

Aadarsh: Aditi tell me about your expectations on your love life he asked.

Aditi looked at him, na sollaran ana neenga unga kooda compare panna koodathu she said.

Aadarsh: Definitely no, You can trust me he said.

Aditi nodded her head, I don't have interest in love marriage Aadarsh, I always prefer marriage after love, she said.

Aadarsh: Okay now we are completely leading the reverse way of life marriage, baby and love he said.

Aditi nodded her head with a chuckle, I told not to compare my expectations with our current life or with you she said.

Aadarsh nodded his head.

Aditi kept her head on his chest and continued, Coming to my partner, He should spoil me with his love, he should always adore me. He should shower me with kisses while going to office and returning back from office also. He should contact me from the office without failing to check on me. He should spend time with me and watch movies with me. He should offer his shoulder to cry while watching the movie. He should stand with me by holding my hands in my ups and downs. He should fight with me and try to make me understand if I am wrong.

Aadarsh: What if he did something wrong? He asked quickly.

Aditi looked at him, I will kick him out of the room and if required out of the house also, she said.

Aadarsh: No, Why am I going to make mistakes, I will be very perfect, he said.

Aditi: Let's see, She said and looked at him.

Aadarsh: In all these I only understand right now is I should kiss you often he said with a mischievous smile and neared her. Before Aditi could react he pulled her by holding her nape and started to kiss her on her lips. This time it was not gentle, She was trying her best to cope up with him but she failed and finally she gave into the kiss. She clutched his hair locks and pulled him more. Aadarsh left her lips after kissing her till he got satisfied. Aadarsh looked at her, who was panting heavily. After composing herself, Aditi started to hit him.Aadarsh held her hands and hovered over her.

Aadarsh looked at her intently, See wifey get used to this and mainly you are the one who started this till the time I was controlling very hard and you breaked all the walls of my control within a second so you should handle now, he said. Aditi felt numb hearing his words.