CHAPTER 8

Chapter 8

    Feeling the doubtful eyes of the classmates on him, Liu Yanrui became anxious.

    impossible! When the get out of class was just over, he eavesdropped at the door of the office. He clearly remembered that the teacher asked Ming Xia to give him an explanation, and said, "If you don't have a good character, you can't save it." Doesn't this mean that Ming Xia cheated?

    Even if Wang Fei came later and he couldn't hear the subsequent conversation, the matter was already obvious!

    Could it be that the teacher has softened his heart and wanted to protect Ming Xia?

    Thinking of this, Liu Yanrui turned his head, glanced at Ming Xia's clear and beautiful profile after removing makeup, and felt that his guess was very likely.

    Seeing that all the test papers had been handed out, Zhao Jianchun followed the order of the questions, pointed students to the blackboard one by one, wrote down the ideas for solving the questions, and then told everyone.

    Those with poor grades on easy questions will write, those with average grades on medium questions will write, and those with good grades on difficult questions will write. The division of labor is very clear.

    When it was time to answer the last two final questions, Zhao Jianchun glanced at Ming Xia, a little moved, and worried that she would not want to show her true level in front of everyone so soon, so she hesitated slightly.

    Liu Yanrui raised his hand suddenly: "Teacher, let Ming Xia write the penultimate question. Just after class, she explained the last big question to Wu Qiqi, and she will definitely do the penultimate question."

    Liu Yanrui is Ming Xia's classmate . table, he said that, Zhao

    Jianchun thought Ming Xia asked him to mention it, and happily agreed: "Then Ming Xia will talk about it." He picked up the test paper and stood up from his seat. .

    On her way to the podium, the students on both sides of the aisle seemed to be unintentional, but in fact their necks were obviously stretched, and they tried their best to glance at her test paper.

    Of course, there are also some people who are more flexible in their minds and directly ask the math class representative who is in charge of distributing the test papers.

    The math class representative didn't want to gossip, but he couldn't bear everyone's questions, so he had to tell them that he saw that Ming Xia's test paper selection and filling in the blanks were all full marks, and he got 0 points for answering the questions, but the answers were all correct. Score 0 because there is no step process.

    The classmates were in an uproar.

    Oh my god, Ming Xia is too courageous, right? Cheating and memorizing the answers, incorrectly assessing one's own level, making all the choices and filling in the blanks correct, but not memorizing the answers to the questions, how dare you write the results directly?

    Convinced, in terms of boldness and making troubles, 6 is still her 6.

    Wu Qiqi also heard everyone's discussion.

    There are only answers, but no process. This way of doing questions will be considered cheating by anyone.

    Wu Qiqi was a little disappointed. She thought that Ming Xia, like her former self, had an epiphany from the rebellious period and planned to change for the better.