CHAPTER 20

Chapter 20

    For a while, Zhao Jianchun fell into deep depression.

    Not only Zhao Jianchun, but even the math teacher in the next class, because he knew Ming Xia's true level, has always felt unacceptable since the first time he saw the news.

    There are two ways to participate in the Provincial Mathematical Federation. One is for students to sign up online in August, and the other is for schools to help some top students to sign up without participating in the preliminary competition through the recommendation of the school for exemption from the preliminary competition. You can directly enter the semi-finals.

    He knew that it was Ming Xia himself who didn't sign up because of "Hidden Clumsy", missed the opportunity, and had nothing to do with others.

    The school's quota for waiving the preliminary competition is originally based on comprehensive consideration of the scores of all the students' math tests, and the quota is given to students with relatively good grades, so that it seems that the intensive class is given priority every time. But in fact, it's just because the grades in the ordinary class are not as good as those in the intensive class.

    Everyone has the opportunity to sign up, and the school's quota is given to those students who have the most stable performance and the best grades. There is no problem with this mechanism, otherwise, the parents of other students would have made trouble.

    But the problem is, between Ming Xia and Jiang Yueyue from Class 1, one is sure to win the prize, at least the second prize is the bottom line, and the other is only half-possible to even the third prize.

    In the end, it was the latter who finally got the quota. Who can agree with this?

    Thinking of this, Sun Yanxu, the math teacher in the next class, felt more and more depressed.

    He glanced at Zhao Jianchun, and knew that with his dislike of conflicting with others, he must be preoccupied with telling Ming Xia that the quota was gone, rather than thinking about how to fight for it.

    Although he knew that the possibility was very slim, Sun Yanxu couldn't hold back the feeling of cherishing talent for a while. He tapped his fingers on the screen and sent three messages.

    Class 10 Math Teacher: @1Class Math Teacher Jiang Yueyue's grades are indeed stable, but her math is only relatively good, not particularly outstanding, and the possibility of winning prizes in the competition is not very high. As for Ming Xia from Class 9, her mid-term exam results were straight out of full marks.

    Class 10 math teacher: Although it seems that the difference between Ming Xia and Jiang Yueyue's scores is only about 10 points, the difference in their real strength must be more than ten points.

    Class 10 math teacher: So, I think, to be fair, we can consider asking Ming Xia and Jiang Yueyue to retake a more difficult test paper to compare the strengths of the two sides and decide who will get the quota.

    Seeing Sun Yanxu's message, the math teacher of Class 1 sitting in the upstairs office was speechless.

    Class 1 math teacher: I don't think it's necessary. As you said, Ming Xia from class 9 did very well in the exam this time, but her previous grades were not good, which fully shows that her performance is unstable, and Jiang Yueyue is more stable.

    What is stability? Can stability win prizes? There is a ghost in the stability that can't win the prize!

    Seeing the reply from the math teacher in Class 1, Sun Yanxu was very angry, but he couldn't continue to say anything. After all, this competition's exemption quota has always been allocated in this way. After a few years, no one has any opinions, but when it's the next summer's turn, there will be opinions, which seems to have something to do with it.