CHAPTER 52

Chapter 52

   After handing in the papers and being taken to the room by the teacher in charge of related work, Ming Xia continued to read "Painting as the Voice of the Heart: Pictorial Stones, Pictorial Bricks and Murals".

    The teacher's job is to guide the students who handed in the papers in advance to this room, and by the way, they can patrol the corridor. If there are students who want to go to the toilet but don't know how to do it, they can help to tell them.

    But for such an important competition as the H National Finals, students can hold back as much as they can, and those who hand in the papers in advance are even rarer. His workload is very small, and he can satisfy his curiosity and take a sneak peek at Mingxia. looking at what.

    This is the H country final. Students who can advance all the way here must be very good at mathematics, and Mingxia can hand in the papers so early, and must put in more effort in mathematics than ordinary people, so he takes it for granted that Mingxia must be in Reading math books, I'm just curious about her learning progress.

    But when he glanced at the contents of the book, he was shocked.

    Ok? history? ? What's the situation? ? ?

    This time, Ming Xia did not wait for anyone who handed in the papers in advance like himself, and sat happily and quietly in the classroom for three hours and read the books, very happy.

    I took the car back to the hotel and had lunch. In the afternoon, I said it was a free activity, but everyone knew that they must work hard to prepare for tomorrow's competition.

    Originally, Ming Xia, as the only girl in the h country final, was good-looking enough to attract attention, and she was the only one who handed in the paper in advance in today's exam room, so she became the focus of everyone's attention.

    Ming Xia, who had been handing in the papers ahead of time, was already used to this kind of scrutiny. Chu Ziyi is good-looking, the little prince of the basketball team, and has little fans in school, and she is also very calm. Only Guo Zihao felt very uncomfortable, feeling that he was surrounded by enemies all of a sudden, it was over, and only learning could bring him a sense of security.

    So, in the afternoon, the three of them studied in their respective rooms. Ming Xia felt that he was not in a hurry, so he did two questions in the evening with a touch of touch, so he played soothing classical music and read the book "Paintings are the Voice of the Heart: Pictorial Stones, Pictorial Bricks, and Murals" in the room.

    At five o'clock, there was a sudden knock on the door of Mingxia's room, and it was Chu Ziyi: "Sister Ming, Shoujing University, Jinghua University, National University of Science and Technology, etc., many universities are holding admissions meetings, do you want to go and listen together? "

    Jinghua University?

    Ming Xia thought of the history major she wanted to study the most, and nodded.

    Guo Zihao had been waiting by the elevator for a long time, and when he saw them coming, he hurriedly pressed the 1 hug button.

    "I really want to study mathematics at Shoujing University! Shoujing University's mathematics major ranks first in China, and its teaching ability ranks among the top three abroad! It's a dream school!"

The elevator slowly descended, Guo Zihao turned his head, When talking to Ming Xia and Chu Ziyi, the eyes behind the thick glasses at the bottom of the wine bottle were shining.