CHAPTER 50

Chapter 50

    Ming Xia took an evening flight.

    In the morning, through the window, Ming Xia saw the blue sky, below were the billowing white clouds, clusters of them, cute and misty, the feeling of not being able to see the edge at a glance, making people feel really small, and the whole impetuous heart will calm down many.

    The plane arrived at Shoujing Station smoothly. Ming Xia and Wang Fei walked towards the airport exit together, pushing the suitcase.

    Yesterday afternoon, Wen Yarou specifically asked about Ming Xia's flight, made an appointment, and said that she would pick her up in person.

    Pushing the suitcase, Wang Fei was full of anticipation and excitement: "Sister Ming! Tell me, wait a minute, Xiao Rou will be very surprised when she sees me coming too, and she can't wait to have a love with me right where she is." The kind of magic power that spins in circles!"

    When they said this, the two just walked to the exit of the airport.

    This year's winter has not yet passed, the cold wind is blowing, but there is warm air conditioning in the airport, Wang Fei immediately stood still, reluctant to part, and didn't want to go out.

    Ming Xia directly opened the door, pushed Wang Fei out, and immediately froze him to death.

    "Fuck, why is it so cold!" Wang Fei shivered, shrugged his shoulders and turned to look at Ming Xia with aggrieved expression, "Sister Ming, why did you push me out? Isn't there still ten minutes?"

    Ming Xia said with a blank expression, "I think it's time for you to wake up and stop dreaming in broad daylight."

    Wang Fei: ? ? ?

    Hey, sister Ming doesn't love him anymore!

    Wen Yarou asked her family's driver to drive here. She planned to take Ming Xia to her house and live there until the h national competition started before reporting.

    She waited beside the car, looking in the direction of the airport exit, her eyes lit up when she saw Ming Xia, and then, when she saw the familiar figure following Ming Xia, she froze for a moment, and her anger went straight up. risk.

    Seeing Wen Yarou walking towards him, Wang Fei let go of the suitcase, opened his arms and prepared to welcome her, but he didn't think about it, only his ears made intimate contact with his girlfriend.

    "It hurts, it hurts—" Forced to bend down, Wang Fei hurriedly begged for mercy, "I was wrong, I was wrong, let go."

    Wen Yarou almost pissed him off.

    How many times has she said that she can't consider meeting her parents until she graduates from high school, but he is still so disobedient!

    Wang Fei was wronged.

    He didn't plan to meet his parents, he just missed his girlfriend.

    In the end, Wang Fei was placed in a hotel, Wen Yarou rolled his eyes hard, and took Ming Xia home.

    Wen Yarou's home is in the villa area, a two-story bungalow, and a large swimming pool in the backyard. The water is very clear, but it must be very cool.

    "Sister Ming, come to Beijing to play in summer too." Seeing Ming Xia looking at the swimming pool, Wen Yarou enthusiastically greeted Amway, trying to bring her to her home to play with the bookshelf, "It's better to stay at my house! At that time, we can be in Swim in the backyard, come up to eat fruits and drinks when you are tired, don’t be too happy!"