CHAPTER 45

Chapter 45

   Before participating in the semi-finals, knowing that there were only four teams with perfect scores this year, everyone guessed that if nothing happens, the semi-finals will end, and the six provincial teams that will finally participate in the H National Competition, all four of them with perfect scores should be able to enter. There were more than two hundred people vying for the remaining two vacant spots.

    But some people feel unconvinced, they are only a little bit short of full marks, and some people feel reconciled, the provincial team has only six places in total, and it is recognized that there are four less places at once, which is too exaggerated ! Their grades are not bad, why can't one be squeezed out?

    Of the four perfect scores this year, three were from last year's provincial team, and only one was a girl, Ming Xia, who was not well-known in various competitions, and naturally became the focus of public criticism.

    Everyone didn't have a friendly attitude, nor did they become too hostile. In addition, there was no one Ming Xia knew in the rematch, so naturally no one went up to say hello to her.

    In contrast, Ming Xia doesn't matter.

    It's better if they don't say hello to her, it's convenient for a person to do anything, and he can read his favorite history book when he is free.

    Of course, if she stood quietly and listened to the song, it would be better if they didn't turn around and secretly glance at her while talking to others.

    So many people are "secretly peeking", so it's not "secretly peeking", but openly watching, okay?

    She is not as nervous as Wang Ersha, thank you.

    "Excuse me, are you Ming Xia from Dongyun County No. 2 Middle School?"

    Suddenly, a male voice appeared behind Ming Xia and patted her on the shoulder.

    Ming Xia looked back, the boy was wearing thick bottle-bottomed glasses, he had a cut head, he had an ordinary face, he was about 1.85 meters tall, his body was slightly fat, but it was within the normal range, and he had a few new pimples on his face .

    "I am." Ming Xia nodded and replied politely, "May I ask who you are?"

    The boy raised his right hand, bent his index finger, and used his knuckles to touch the glasses on the bridge of his nose: "My name is Guo Zihao, I'm from Dongyun No. 1 Middle School, and I got a full score in the preliminary round."

    Ming Xia: ...

    So what? Did he come here on purpose to say hello, just to tell her that he is also one of the only four full marks in the whole province, and hope that she can brag about her business?

    Sorry, she's not good at rainbow farts, she might disappoint him.

    As if realizing that what he said was inappropriate, Guo Zihao blushed, and hurried to make amends: "I didn't mean that... Well, you only took half an hour from the start of the exam to the handing in of the paper. It's really amazing. I I want to make friends with you, and we can exchange more questions about study in the future."

    "No. 1 Middle School" examination room, h preliminary round, only Guo Zihao and Ming Xia handed in the papers in advance.

    At that time, his stomach hurt so badly that even if he tried not to hand in the paper, he couldn't do it anymore, so he didn't even have time to check it again, so he hurriedly handed in the paper and went to the toilet in the last 15 minutes of the game when the early submission of papers was about to be prohibited. .