CHAPTER 62

Chapter 62

    The third round of the "Cheng Qiuyu Mathematics Award" review can actually be understood as a regional competition, where the best papers in the competition area are selected and sent to the international finals.

    The training of the national training team is still very important, and there can't be too much shortage. Mingxia only took two and a half days off in total. The round trip was counted as one day, and the defense and pre-competition preparations were counted as one and a half days.

    Because I bought a suitable ticket and the time was not so rushed, Ming Xia didn't panic. Departing in the early morning, the plane flew from Shoujing to Jinling in the morning.

    When they arrived at the hotel where they were staying, Wu Qiqi had been waiting downstairs since she received the phone call and learned that Ming Xia got off the plane.

    At this time, seeing that Ming Xia had finally arrived, she rushed over immediately, helped her carry the suitcase in her hand, and carried her to the upstairs room to rest.     While taking the elevator, Ming Xia suddenly remembered: " Where's

    Wang Fei?"

Continue to study. I saw you said in the group that our team started the third round of review on the 26th, and he was going to be so nervous when he had to defend. He studied hard at school, and ran to the toilet after class."

    So hard ?

    Ming Xia was a little surprised.

    The plane was an early morning flight, so Ming Xia didn't sleep and waited at the airport. Although she fell asleep when she was flying, she didn't sleep well, her mind was groggy, and she was not suitable for studying, so she went to the room to catch up on sleep after having breakfast.

    It was not until noon that the three officially met again.

    "Sister Ming!"

    Seeing Ming Xia, Wang Fei shouted happily, but Ming Xia was startled by the bruises in front of him.

    "What's going on with you? You stayed up all night like this."

    Poured Ming Xia a glass of drink. Hearing this, Wang Fei sighed helplessly: "Stupid birds fly first, and the foundation is not good. In order not to hold you back, I can only do more Take your time and work hard.”

    In fact, the defense is mainly that the team sends a respondent to the stage to defend on behalf of the team through the PPT prepared in advance. However, the "Cheng Qiuyu Mathematics Award" has a high gold content, so it is natural to prevent some people from cheating. The purpose of this round of review is to find out those cheaters who fish in troubled waters.

    Therefore, in this round of review, although the notice said that one respondent was on stage, Ming Xia checked some information and found that other members of the team may also be suddenly mentioned by the judges and asked to answer some questions about the writing theory in the paper. , or to write out the steps of a certain link on stage, you still have to prepare in advance, just in case.

    The defense is scheduled for tomorrow afternoon, this afternoon and tomorrow morning. Mingxia will use it to help them understand the theory related to (ω′) properties more thoroughly, and then take time to do PPT.

    Unexpectedly, Wu Qiqi has a good grasp of those theories, and has already started to make PPT.

    Ming Xia asked her a few questions, and found that she could answer them all, not in a forced manner, so she felt relieved and asked her to make the PPT, while she concentrated on tutoring Wang Fei.