CHAPTER 103

Chapter 103

    Coming to Jerusalem to participate in Sister Ming's award ceremony, everyone had already discussed it, arranged a time, and asked for leave together, so we had to hurry back after the award ceremony. After all, even if they are not as good as Sister Ming, they still have their own affairs and lives to work hard on, and they will also participate in various competitions and exchange activities, so they all made an appointment to get together during the summer vacation, but when they return home The plane was still on the same flight, because the staff of the embassy helped arrange the ticket purchase.

    Ming Xia and Wen Yarou flew directly to Shoujing, Chu Ziyi and Cao Lulu arrived at the station halfway, and flew to Jinling.

    On the plane, Chu Ziyi couldn't help but smack her lips with emotion: "I have often traveled abroad with my parents since I was a child. I am really no stranger to flying, and I have seen many people who have helicopters and aprons at home. But... no I know why, this time, I just took an ordinary economy class, and I felt very flattered."

    Cao Lulu lowered her glasses and glanced at him silently: "It depends on who is helping you reimburse the round-trip air ticket."

    " That's right." Chu Ziyi pursed her lips and nodded in agreement, "After all, except for business trips, not everyone can get on a plane that can be reimbursed by the state."

    Several people chatted casually, and Guo Zihao suddenly clenched his right hand into a fist , With his left hand facing upwards, he thumped hard, turned his head to look at Ming Xia, and scratched his head in embarrassment: "Well, Sister Ming, my roommate and his girlfriend admire you very much, knowing that I know you, they said yes I can't ask you for an autograph."

    It's just a trivial matter, so Ming Xia agreed.

    After receiving the signed academic journal printed with "Proof of Goldbach's Conjecture", Guo Zihao put it in his bag. Chu Ziyi watched from the side, and couldn't help being amused: "It's Gao Yu, right? He also approached me last time and said he wanted Sister Ming's autograph, and he would show it whenever there was an exam in the future. He felt that Sister Ming was a liberal arts student. The provincial number one scholar, and the youngest mathematician in the contemporary era, is a true master of arts and sciences."

    Wu Qiqi majored in English, and some reading comprehension topics, after a deep study, she will find that they are not inferior to the reading comprehension in the Chinese college entrance examination. Now that I'm talking about this, I can't help but ask Ming Xia: "Sister Ming, your Chinese score is so high, and your comprehensive essay is almost perfect. How did you manage your reading comprehension?"

    Ming Xia: ...

    She has already left I have been taking Chinese for many years in the college entrance examination, but I still can’t forget the blue window

    . May I ask, why is the window specifically mentioned by the author blue? What is the representative or symbolic meaning?

    I'm sorry, she really doesn't know, please ask the decoration team, please? Why can't the author himself like blue?

    Recalling the suffering history of being stared at by the Chinese teacher in high school because of procrastination in reading comprehension, Ming Xia's heart twitched, and she continued to walk forward with a blank expression: "I can't read comprehension."

    Knowing how abnormal Ming Xia's college entrance examination scores are Hearing this, Chu Ziyi couldn't help muttering silently: "If you add up, about five points will be deducted for your reading comprehension."