CHAPTER 96

Chapter 96

    Recently, Mr. Zhang's health has gone from bad to worse, and the films he made reflect it clearly.

    The sickle of death is approaching. Expert doctors, students who have been instructed by Mr. Zhang, and even some state leaders, all come to persuade Mr. Zhang, trying to make a last struggle, hoping that he will receive treatment quickly, but they are always rejected. Receive injections of some pain-relieving medicines.

    In the words of Mr. Zhang: "Who doesn't love their own life? I love it too, but there are more important things to do. I can only give up one of them, but I will not regret it."

    As Mr. Zhang thought, they I can understand that what Zhang Lao wants is also what they desire. However, every time I saw Mr. Zhang lying on the hospital bed, with a thin body, wrinkled face covered with sweat, and his brows were tightly knitted, showing how painful he was enduring, he still insisted on sorting out his research materials. , I hope that after my death, other compatriots in the country can continue to study, and I feel like a knife is twisting my heart.

    The project team that Ming Xia participated in broke through the glasses of everyone in the quantum physics world and achieved great success. He invented a new type of QKD product, which has directly promoted the progress of the quantum communication field for nearly 20 years. Mr. Zhang also knew about this. It was Professor Jiang Haichao who told him Yes, after asking the doctor, he played the video of the press conference for him. In addition to the research institute, the "Luye Technology Company", which also participated in the press conference, finally let Zhang Lao feel relieved, knowing that this is a Fortune 500 company belonging to Huaguo, and the leaders of the company are also very caring, and it is always related to the development of the country. The cooperation will always consciously lower the interest income, which is one of the clear streams under the concept of "money first" after marketization.

    At this point, Mr. Zhang finally confirmed Ming Xia's talent and ability in physics research.

    Lying on the hospital bed, his eyes, which had become more and more cloudy since he was seriously ill and old, brightened up after a long time. The only worry in his heart besides sorting out the materials, and the uneasiness that the new generation in the physics world did not have outstanding talents, was finally let go.

    In mid-April, on a sunny afternoon, Professor Jiang Haichao brought Ming Xia to the hospital.

    The clear and cold top floor of the hospital, high-level independent wards, and soldiers standing guard at the door are all paid by the state and arranged by the state, which reflects the seriousness and importance of the state to Zhang, a national treasure-level scientist who has dedicated his life to the country. .

    Pushing open the door, Ming Xia saw Mr. Zhang with a haggard face, weakly lying on the hospital bed, looking intently at the fresh spring green outside the window.

    Seeing Ming Xia coming, Mr. Zhang turned his head and smiled at her: "Today's weather is very good, suitable for going out to bask in the sun, but unfortunately I can't do it, so I can only take a look in the ward, and enjoy my eyesight." "

    Although, as early as three months ago, from Professor Jiang's mouth, Ming Xia had already heard a lot about Mr. Zhang, and because of Mr. Zhang, who worked so hard to do research, it took less than four months. Over time, a new QKD product was developed. But in fact, this was the first time she saw Mr. Zhang. Seeing this scientist who had been working on the front line of scientific research all his life, with a thinner figure than imagined, it made people worry.