CHAPTER 88

Chapter 88

    At the beginning, the first proof paper written by this Chinese girl who was emerging in the mathematics world was reviewed by him about "Zhou's conjecture". As a result, in a blink of an eye, even Goldbach's conjecture was proved. It's amazing.

    Mathematics is a subject that runs through every bit of people's life, for example, making phone calls and phone bills, which is actually similar to a function model, which is a function of phone bills and time, and when the chalk breaks with too much force, it will also You can think about the solution from the optimal length of chalk, or even play a game casually, and you will also use the idea of ​​discrete and probability... A seemingly inconspicuous theory can easily promote the development of society, let alone "Goldbach's conjecture" such a world problem?

    The impact will be huge, if not immediately present, and will bring great advances in the world's mathematical progress.

    To say that before Ming Xia proved "Zhou's conjecture", ethen just thought her talent was good, but now, she really only has emotion and envy. However, being able to witness a new milestone in the mathematics world, for Ethen, who has been working hard to study the "Goldbach Conjecture", probably has no regrets in the mathematics research of this half of his life.

    However, regarding this proof idea, even if the press conference is over, everyone still needs to prove it repeatedly. You can’t just assert that "1+1" has been successfully proved. After being successfully proved, what should the research direction be changed to?

    It should be possible to change the proof thinking of "Goldbach's conjecture" and switch to the research direction of practical application. Having said that, at this time the year before last, he successfully published a research paper on the "Riemann Hypothesis", and he was also very interested in this research direction. After all, if the "Riemann Hypothesis" can be proved, there will be thousands of formulas and theories to be proved, like dominoes. Come out one piece, not to mention how shocking and amazing it is.

    Ethen remembered that before, he had heard from Aanda that she and a few friends had set up a research group on the "Riemann Hypothesis", and he could consider joining it.

    Hmm...maybe you can also ask if that Chinese girl named Ming Xia is willing to join their research discussion group.

    Thinking of this, he sent a message to ask Ming Xia's wishes.

    If the difficulty of proving mathematical conjectures is divided into different echelons, a "century problem" such as "Zhou's conjecture" only exists in the fourth echelon. "Goldbach's conjecture" is recognized as one of the three major modern mathematical problems in the world. First, it is listed as the second echelon, but the "Riemann Hypothesis" belongs to the first echelon, so the difficulty and importance can be imagined.

    Not to mention whether it can be successfully proved, just want to understand what is the Riemann Hypothesis, and understand what the conjecture about the zero-point distribution of the Riemann ζ function ζ(s) wants to express, this is enough Can hold a large group of people.

    When Ming Xia received the message from Ethen, Ming Xia had just walked out of the airport and was about to reply, but was surrounded by many media reporters, interviewing her about her feelings about the proof of the "Goldbach Conjecture".

    This kind of proof press conference with advance notice and preview, especially the proof press conference on world problems, is generally broadcast live in this information age, not to mention that there are many announcements from the Japanese side. There were also those who went to the scene, and naturally they would not be behind. They had already found out her flight, and they were waiting for the interview.