CHAPTER 21

Chapter 21

   Hearing Sun Yanxu's words, Zhao Jianchun was shocked.

    That's calculus! Ming Xia is only in the third year of high school this year. Without a teacher to teach him, he actually knows how to do it by looking at the theories and formulas? ! !

    After hearing a "creak", he stood up abruptly, and the bench made a harsh and sharp sound on the ground.

    "Show me!" Zhao Jianchun stretched out his hand, snatched the draft paper from Sun Yanxu's hand, bowed his waist, and compared the standard answers on the computer, carefully reading each number and letter.

    And the more he looked, the more shocked he became.

    Just now, I heard from Sun Yanxu that Ming Xia did all the two questions correctly. He originally thought that it was Sun Yanxu who lied in order to get him to agree to participate in the national competition in Ming Xia.

    But now, seeing with his own eyes that all the answers written by Ming Xia are correct, he has to admit that Ming Xia's mathematical talent is really amazing.

    Although the difficulty of these two questions is only moderate, or below average, Ming Xia can answer the questions so quickly and well without looking at the related theories and formulas for five minutes. How high, needless to say, can be counted.

    "Mingxia..."

    Looking back, Zhao Jianchun looked at her with a complicated face, his brows were knit together, and he pointed his right index finger at her, as if he wanted to poke her head, but then he thought of something, and instead poked her shoulder.

    "Stinky girl! You used to hide your clumsiness and didn't sign up for the competition in time! Now, there is no chance for the provincial competition! The quota is going back to the intensive class!"

    Ming Xia said "ah", "Then I can't participate? "

    Of course not."

    Sun Yanxu folded his arms and leaned against the edge of the desk, his chubby face was full of smug smiles, "Although we miss the time, we can't go to the provincial competition, and the places are gone, but we can still sign up for the national competition." Otherwise, why do you think I asked you to watch and do calculus problems all of a sudden?"

    "National competition?" Ming Xia was taken aback.

    "Yes." Sun Yanxu nodded, "There are many competitions with high value, but they are only for high school students. Your math talent is so good, I think, if you have to graduate until graduation, the biggest test you can take is only a few schools. It’s a pity that I still need to get a competition award to gild myself.”

    Ming Xia: …

    she hasn’t entered the competition yet, and she hasn’t signed up yet, so why does the teacher say that the competition award is already in her pocket? the same thing?

    In fact, if it is the Provincial Mathematical Federation mentioned by Zhao Jianchun before, because only high school mathematics is tested, Mingxia is really sure, and at least she will get one and wait for the prize to come back. This is the guarantee for her abnormal performance. After all, under normal circumstances, as long as there are many steps in the high school questions, it is not a problem for Ming Xia to get full marks.

    But now, I suddenly learned that I have to participate in the National Olympiad. The topics of the competition involve not only high school textbooks, but also undergraduate theories and extracurricular extensions.