CHAPTER 27

Chapter 27

    Ming Xia stood aside, watching Liu Yanrui's face turn paler with cold eyes, and kept saying good things from his mouth one after another.

    If a beast bites you in the back, you cannot bite back, but you can hit the beast to make the beast afraid of you.

    Ming Xia is like this now.

    She didn't have to say or do anything at all, just standing there, she could make Liu Yanrui beg for mercy and please for several minutes with fear.

    "The written test for the qualifying competition is over. All contestants, please stop answering the questions."

    At this time, the school radio rang, and the qualifying round for the English competition was over.

    Knowing that Wu Qiqi will come out soon, Ming Xia doesn't want her to be so sad because of the news of her grandfather's death yesterday, and be disgusted by people like Liu Yanrui again today.

    So she finally spoke.

    "Liu Yanrui, several times before, you said I cheated, you said I was a scumbag, and you looked down on me... I didn't bother with you. It's not because I'm easy to bully, but because I don't think it's necessary to waste time on you Do you understand?"

    Click the "End Recording" button to confirm saving, and Ming Xia spoke.

    "I want to participate in the English competition, participate in h, prepare for the 'Chengqiu Yu Mathematics Award', and also learn the knowledge of the college entrance examination... You may be free, but I am very busy, I have no time to toss with you, and I don't want to play any public opinion war with you Or go to court."

    Ming Xia raised the phone in his hand, indicating the recording just now.

    "But don't mess with me, otherwise, in order to have a good mood, I don't really mind sharing some audio with my classmates, or going to the court."

    Ming Xia's tone was cold, as if he just said it casually, but Liu Yanrui knew very well that she was definitely not joking.

    Especially when he heard what Wang Fei said, he panicked even more.

    He knew that Wang Fei and Ming Xia had a good relationship. He used to think that they were friends, but now he wished that their minds were as broad as oceans and rivers, and their hearts were as kind as bodhisattvas...

    In short, don't let the recording be released!

    Liu Yanrui imagined that if the recording was released, he, who was already close to being invisible in class, would be reduced to a worse situation.

    If you are used to being admired, you can't stand being scorned.

    That situation, just imagining it, made him feel incapable of accepting it.

    In fact, before Ming Xia took out the recording just now, Liu Yanrui still didn't think she had learned well, and still firmly believed that she was just pretending.

    Otherwise, how could there be such a big change? How could there be no symptoms? Not a movie queen!

    But now, why did Ming Xia change so much? Suddenly, his learning ability improved, his talent soared, and he worked harder than everyone else with more perseverance...

    All these strange changes had nothing to do with him.

    He was only afraid that his recording would be released.