CHAPTER 91

Chapter 91

    Everyone in the group was shocked when they learned that Kaicheng University was still learning from Jinghua University and sent sister Ming a professor offer.

    Chu Ziyi: Damn it! At that time, it was also for the benefit of their school that they condoned the professors of the school to open the proof conference, refused to sign sister Ming, and used other people's research results openly, and now they still want to come here to attract attention and talent? Can the school show some face!

    Guo Zihao replied, "No, no, no, I think they really have such——— big faces." [Smiling]

    In fact, Kaicheng University probably knows how Mingxia's treatment as a visiting professor at Kaicheng University's School of Mathematics is. Now, Ming Xia is in Huaguo, and seems to have become a representative of the new generation, with hot searches and hot posts all over the place. In addition, there were such unspoken but fierce conflicts at the press conference before. The salary is naturally higher than that offered by Jinghua University.

    This is the problem of the channel to get the news. After all, there are still spies these days. For this, the relevant departments have been strictly guarding against it. In addition to state-level secrets, it is not uncommon in today's society for people to disclose some internal information of their work units for personal gain.

    However, after deliberating for a while, the Kaicheng University finally decided to give Ming Xia what he thought was attractive, but he refused without even being seen.

    Previously, Akimoto Shaki's act of forcibly occupying Ming Xia's research results was ridiculed by the crowd. Later, he was exposed by many students who had brought him. The school's reputation is also bad.

    Now, Kaicheng University has dismissed him for his academic misconduct, but the school's reputation has not been restored, and he is still ridiculed by the crowd.

    Therefore, if Ming Xia is willing to accept the offer to be a visiting professor at this time, it will really solve the big problem. After all, the parties have chosen to "forgive", so what qualifications do other people have to speak out?

    But Ming Xia refused.

    At first, they thought that it was because she felt that the treatment offered by the school was not good enough, and they thought they could discuss it with Ming Xia again, so they called several times, but they almost didn't get blocked. Later, seeing that Ming Xia's attitude was really firm, he had no choice but to give up.

    During the National Day holiday, I heard that my family rented a new store and wanted to open a new store to do other business. I was busy, so I didn’t fly home in Mingxia, but stayed at school. The information I found was to go to the library, and I was very satisfied with Jinghua University's rich collection of books.

    Previously, Ming Xia agreed to join the "Riemann Hypothesis" discussion group organized by Professor Jiang Haichao. Therefore, knowing that she is still in Shoujing, Jiang Haichao contacted her and made an appointment one morning during the holidays to ask Ming Xia to come to his home to exchange research progress on the "Riemann Hypothesis". , but also the views of both parties on many matters. What is special about doing academics is the content of the research. Scholars are human beings, so they will naturally be affected by their moods.

    Professor Jiang Haichao was Jiang Ye’s tutor when he was a student. He used to be a professor at Shoujing University. After seeing the dilapidated mountains and rivers, the blood and tears of our compatriots, there is always a little blood in my heart that will never grow old. I just want to watch the rise of the motherland, and I just want to see the motherland grow stronger. This is my lifelong wish.