CHAPTER 126

Chapter 126

    Ming Xia went to the United States to win glory for the country, and became the well-deserved number one in the mathematics world, causing a sensation in the whole world, not to mention the country of Hua, which is her motherland. In the past two days, her popularity is not inferior to any popular niche, or to put it more bluntly, her popularity is completely crushing.

    After all, who doesn't like Sister Ming who is good-looking, good-natured, talented, and quick and ruthless in face-slapping?

    In fact, as early as when Huaguo University of Science, as the university that will study for graduate school in the next summer, issued a related draft, stating that she would go to the United States to participate in the Princeton Mathematics Academic Exchange Conference, everyone guessed that it would definitely cause social concern. and widespread media attention.

    It's just that no one expected that she would make such a big commotion.

    The ylz theory, the mx1 theory, and the Riemann hypothesis, these three mountains of knowledge are really invincible. For each software, among the top ten most searched, she occupies the top ten.

    What's funny is that there are several second-tier and third-tier artists in the entertainment industry. They wanted to increase their exposure, and it happened that they spent huge sums of money to buy popular advertising spots for themselves in the past two days, but they didn't think about it. In just a few minutes, he was forcefully squeezed out by Ming Xia Yi, who was not in the circle but surpassed him in popularity.

    The most heart-wrenching thing is that their data is bought, but Ming Xia's data is absolutely real and not artificial. It is said that one of the male artists who is usually a little milk dog who has been a trainee for several years couldn't help crying, regretting that he didn't study hard at the beginning, otherwise he would have become popular all over the country, not as good as Ming Xia, the second-tier is the bare minimum.

    These gossips are too funny, I don't know if they are true or not, but it is true that they have become the most popular joke in the circle these two days. At the same time, the admiration of netizens for Ming Xia and the one-sided slap in the face of Ming Xia's popularity have also made many entertainers in the entertainment industry start to rethink their own personality, thinking that they should try to master a subject Or the same skills, such as following a research project, or participating in an international sugar art competition, to catch up with the trend that now everyone thinks that they should "study hard and serve the motherland".

    But when they asked carefully, scientific research requires IQ and time, and learning skills is not something that can be done by taking shortcuts, so they retreated again.

    Forget it, they still sing, dance, cut out pictures and act, and put on variety shows with scripts. This is their old profession, which is more handy, simpler and more relaxed. Engaging in learning is really not something that ordinary people can do. No matter how bad it is, you have to respect, study and be in awe of academics. I didn’t see an artist suspected of academic fraud some time ago. Is it cold?

    Let's talk about the official Weibo of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of China.

    In the information age, e-government is a product that conforms to the development trend of the times. Students majoring in administrative management generally conduct related experimental studies through the e-government platform. Since the Internet is involved, it is natural to consider the characteristics of the Internet.

    Life is so hard, and the purpose of surfing the Internet is to find happiness, which is one of the important reasons why "sand sculpture" has become a contemporary trend. All departments are following the people-friendly route, and the two major officials, dubbed by netizens as "the Youth League seller" and "the gutter oil seller", have begun to be quiet, and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs has made steady statements on major official occasions. Well, Weibo is just a social platform, and if you show off your cuteness a little bit, you are indeed proud and proud of the fact that Mingxia is a national treasure talent of Huaguo, it is a completely natural statement.