CHAPTER 64

Chapter 64

    In the past, Ming Xia used Google a lot, and sometimes also used Baidu, but later, she successfully compiled "Tuanzi", which can help to quickly filter information, or simply use it directly, which can save a lot of effort .

    But Mingxia also knows that ONT is a browser that is used by many people at home and abroad. It is a large search engine that is not very popular in China, but is used by many people abroad.

    Hearing Cao Lulu's words, Ming Xia shook her head: "I haven't used it."

    Putting the books on the shelf in descending order, Cao Lulu told Ming Xia: "ONT seems to be hacked."

    "Hacked?

    " Yan, Ming Xia who was making the bed on it asked curiously, and couldn't help but think of the "IHU" forum she went to when she went to test the "Tuanzi".

    Cao Lulu: "Well, since yesterday afternoon, the ONT browser has been very stuck, and this morning, it can't be opened at all. Just now in the car, while you were sleeping, ONT was hotly searched, because you opened Instead of a search interface, it shows a capital 'X' in black and red."

    X?

    Ming Xia was taken aback.

    Her nickname in "IHU" is also "X".

    "The 'X' in red on a black background? What does it mean?" Ming Xia frowned slightly.

    Cao Lulu had already tidied up the bookshelves, and seeing that Ming Xia was about to make the bed, she must be hot from exhaustion, so she went to her desk to get two boxes of pure milk, and handed her a box: "I don't know, everyone is guessing it might be ONT Offending a certain organization named 'X', or a certain hacker boss named 'X', this is a public declaration of war. However, isn't today April Fool's Day? Some people guess that the website may be trying to hide. "The

    'X' is her, she's not so boring, is that some organization of the same name? It should have nothing to do with her.

    Ming Xia was relieved, took the milk that Cao Lulu handed over, and inserted a straw to drink it: "It should not be a website, they don't need to change the website to this for the festival, it will cause customer resentment and loss of traffic."

    Cao Lulu nodded in agreement .

    However, she just remembered this matter, casually talked to Sister Ming, chatted, it had nothing to do with them, so she didn't continue to pay attention.

    The students of Shoujing University soon knew about the national training team coming to the school for training.

    Although they are already college students, and some are even graduate students or PhD students, they are still very curious about these talented people who have already mastered undergraduate mathematics in high school. During the ceremony, we went to watch together.

    As the number one student in the national finals of HMO, and the only student who had consistently scored full marks in several exams at the end of the first stage, Ming Xia was arranged to give a speech on stage.

    The girl on the podium is very beautiful, with fair skin, bright almond eyes, and a voice that is like gurgling water, clear and lingering. In the air-conditioned lecture hall, which is a bit hot, people can't help but listen to her seriously. the words said.

    "... Qu Yuan, a Fu writer, wrote in "Li Sao", the road is long and long, and I will search up and down. In fact, not only mathematics, but every subject is like a sea of ​​stars, waiting for us to explore, and this exploration The most beautiful is the appearance of everyone working hard." After