CHAPTER 32

Chapter 32

   In this rematch, Ming Xia and Wu Qiqi are on two different floors.

    Ming Xia was on the fifth floor, the top floor, and Wu Qiqi was on the second floor. The two made an appointment to meet at the usual place after the match.

    This time, the contestants in Ming Xia's group were all good. Coincidentally, one of them also talked about history, but it was about foreign countries, but Ming Xia also thought it was pretty good, and liked it. The history guys are great.

    She was the sixth in the group to take the stage.

    "This little girl is pretty, and she looks familiar." Seeing Ming Xia, a male judge sitting on the left turned his head and muttered to the female judge sitting on the right.

    The female judge teacher gave him a sideways glance: "Why do you look familiar? You are not the judge of the preliminary competition, so listen carefully to the speech." The

    male judge teacher felt that what she said made sense, so he nodded and began to listen to Ming Xia's speech.

    There are three parts in the semi-finals. The first part is to present a distinctive self-introduction. Ming Xia naturally talked about her favorite history, and flexibly quoted an interesting story in history.

    Although there are very few contestants in the English speech contest who said that their favorite is history, but in terms of content and performance, this speech is not new, but it is superior in standard pronunciation, fluent language, and typhoons. The judges and teachers gave a pretty good score.

    The second link is the question of "Character Interpretation", which is named "Celebrities r Masterpieces".

    On the big screen behind Ming Xia, photos of two foreign celebrities, Audrey Hepburn and Obama, as well as the picture of the masterpiece "Mona Lisa's Smile" were projected.

    This link requires contestants to imitate. They can choose these three pictures as the object of imitation, or choose a "celebrity" by themselves, but they must show the characteristics of this "celebrity" or "masterpiece" through English and body language.

    Ming Xia recognized these three pictures, but she didn't intend to choose among them, but she had other thoughts in her mind.

    She decided to play "Du Fu" who is Li Bai's "mysterious brother".

    When it comes to Tang poetry, most people's first reaction should be Li Bai and Du Fu.

    "Li Du" is the two great gods in Tang poetry. Both of them enjoy a high reputation in the field of poetry, and are honored as "Poetry Immortal" and "Poetry Saint" by later generations. But few people know that there is actually a story of unrequited love with a super thick arrow between "Poet Fairy" and "Poet Sage".

    Du Fu admired Li Bai very much, read all of Li Bai's poems by heart, and inquired about Li Bai's news in a fancy way. If it is converted into the 21st century, it can almost be said that Du Fu is Li Bai's little fanboy and the president of the fans' support club.

    In the third year of Tianbao, Li Bai and Du Fu met and traveled together. Du Fu also wrote a poem to commemorate the day of their acquaintance. The poem records the pure friendship of the two people who "shared the same bed after drinking, and traveled hand in hand during the day" ("Drunk and sleeping together in autumn, walking hand in hand every day").

    After that, the two met less and less often. But Du Fu is Li Bai's number one fan, and he still often writes poems to him. There are 15 poems in records alone, and the titles are also very straightforward: "Winter Day with Li Bai", "Spring Day Recalling Li Bai", "Dream of Li Bai", "Heaven "The Last Pregnancy of Li Bai"...