CHAPTER 43

Chapter 43

    For busy high school seniors, "New Year's Eve" is really just "New Year's Eve", without any entertainment meaning.

    On the last day of December, Ming Xia was still studying and attending classes, and there was only one thing on her mind, that is, the registration for the "Chengqiuyu Mathematics Award" was finally officially closed.

    Afterwards, all the papers participating in the selection will enter the first round of evaluation according to the competition area. The review experts in each competition area will only review the participating papers in other competition areas. Like the college entrance examination, each paper will be independently commented and scored by 3 experts. After the statistical results are summarized Send to the domestic review committee and the person in charge of each competition area, and select the entry papers that will enter the second round of review.

    To put it simply, it is similar to the screening of qualifying competitions, and the papers with insufficient quality are directly eliminated.

    With graceful steps, January comes quietly.

    At the beginning of the month, the three schools jointly held the final exam.

    In the examination room, Ming Xia twirled his pen, and soon, he finished it with ease.

    She recalled the difficulty of the previous monthly exams and mid-term questions, and felt that there was no difference. The main thing should be the ranking of the results later. Students from the three schools can be combined together, and the reference value will become greater. However, this meant nothing to her at all, so she left it behind.

    Not wanting to sit in the classroom and waste time, Ming Xia got up and handed in the test ahead of time under the gazes of the students in the same examination room who said "ah, sure enough, I knew it". I leaned on the handrail of the corridor to read the "A Brief Discussion on the Origin of the Sui and Tang Dynasties".

    The graduation exam is not difficult. Some time ago, Ming Xia went through the textbooks of physics, chemistry and biology, and brushed up several test papers. He knew by heart that he should be able to pass with a high score.

    Don't worry about h's rematch. The deadline for the application and revision of papers for the "Chengqiu Yu Mathematics Award" is also closed. I listen and speak English every day, and the state is still stable as before.

    After careful consideration, Ming Xia made sure that she had handled all the recent affairs well, so she happily started to watch her favorite history again.

    "A Brief Discussion on the Origin of the Sui and Tang Dynasties" was written by Mr. Chen Yinke, Sanlian Publishing, 1954 edition.

    Previously, after submitting the papers in advance for the preliminary competition of Mingxia H, I read "Political Power and Family Networks in the Wei and Jin Dynasties" published by Qiu Luming in 2015. This book stood on the extension line of Mr. Chen Yinke's related expositions, adding a little development and fixes.

    Mr. Chen Yinke is a pioneer in the study of the history of the Wei, Jin, Southern and Northern Dynasties. He covered a wide range of fields and put forward many incisive insights. The results of his research on the history of the Wei, Jin, Southern and Northern Dynasties not only pioneered and created in many aspects, but many methods and conclusions are still thought-provoking and inspiring.

    As long as you study the history of the Wei, Jin, Southern and Northern Dynasties, his books must not be missed.

    Therefore, after Ming Xia finished reading "Political Power and Family Network in the Wei and Jin Dynasties" written by Qiu Luming, he dug out Mr. Chen Yinke's book "A Brief Discussion on the Origin of the Sui and Tang Dynasties", and decided to study it carefully.