CHAPTER 35

Chapter 35

    After sending the finished paper to Professor Gu, Ming Xia let go of a hanging stone in her heart, and felt that she should be very sure of winning the "Cheng Qiuyu Mathematics Award", mainly because of the difference between the gold, silver and bronze awards.

    This also depends on the strength of the opponents who competed with her for this award in the same period.

    But no matter what, she has finished writing the thesis, and she is still very confident in the quality in her heart, and with the guidance and advice of Professor Gu from the Department of Mathematics of Shoujing University introduced by Wen Yarou, the possibility of the bronze award is almost With None, the chances of winning a Silver Award are also slightly reduced.

    Ming Xia still feels entangled, not knowing whether he will win the gold or silver award in the end. After calculating the probability for a long time, he finds it troublesome, so let's just let it happen.

    It was only half a month before the h preliminary competition, so she concentrated all her energy on expanding her mathematical knowledge, and read the remaining half of the paper she read yesterday, and then clicked on the "draft" document on the desktop, ready to continue Improve your own thinking to prove Zhou's guess, and use it as the feedback of the day before going to bed.

    Although she didn't intend to tell the truth about Zhou's conjecture that she had proved, she had proved it anyway, so it was a pity not to record her thinking.

    However, when she saw what was in the "draft" document, she was in a bad mood!

    In late December, the application deadline for transfer from master to Ph.D. As a professor and doctoral supervisor in the Department of Mathematics of Shoujing University, Gu Bingjun became very busy as early as November, and was often invited to give lectures, or be met by people he knew Contact privately and ask how your child can successfully study for a Ph.D.

    The Gu family and the Wen family are family friends, and Wen Yarou is the daughter of the Wen family. She is in her third year of high school this year. Although her grades are good, it is said that she went back to the small county town of her hometown to accompany her grandfather. It won't be particularly good either.

    Under such circumstances, the basic format of the thesis she sent is not bad, but the quality of the content cannot be expected at all.

    Therefore, before Wen Yarou said that the thesis was written by a friend and hoped to receive some pointers and suggestions from him, Gu Bingjun directly said that he was very busy and should not have time to read it for the time being, so he put it on hold for more than half a month.

    Last night, after taking a shower, he lay on the bed, unable to fall asleep, and suddenly remembered this paper, hesitating whether to open it and read it.

    "Rourou's good friend?" Gu Bingjun's wife persuaded him, "Then let's take a look, this child rarely troubles others, so he must care about this friend very much."

    Gu Bingjun sighed.

    Of course he knew that the Gu family and the Wen family were family friends. Rou Rou called him "Uncle Gu" since she was a child, and they were very close. This paper was written by a good friend of Rou Rou's, so he must show some face and help me to read it a little bit.

    But he really didn't want to watch it either.

    Nowadays, the papers he reads on weekdays are all written by outstanding contemporary mathematicians. Even the worst ones are at least the papers of his own doctoral students. He has been publishing papers since he was an undergraduate. Research is as good as it gets.