CHAPTER 121

Chapter 121

    Although Ming Xia is at home, it does not prevent her from following up research, especially since Gu Huizhou is the chairman of Luye Technology Company, she has a higher degree of freedom, and can use her personal computer to record data. When the theory and logic are in line with the current level of technological development, research on holographic technology, a project that has long been watched by the world, is carried out.

    Including now, in fact, many merchants have launched many profitable items under the banner of holography, such as virtual idols, which is a very successful commercialization, but in Mingxia's view, it is still too rough and can only be called a semi-finished product The immature version does not reflect the essence of holography. It is more like a 3D projection, and the details are not real enough. It has always been controversial.

    Mingxia hopes to bring out the true use of holography. The future is hard to say. It is impossible for her to decide the future of billions of people in the world. But at present, the main expectations are in the field of medicine and nuclear experiments. On the basis of cooperative discussions, the team followed two different directions to implement research concretely.

    Previously, when Ming Xia went to the company, Fang Kangping and others trusted her with her understanding of computer technology and holographic related research, and they would come to ask her when they encountered problems, and the people sent by the National Academy of Sciences Experts are more inclined to discuss in the team.

    At first, they didn't only think too highly of Ming Xia. After all, they are academicians and have decades of study and research experience in the field of physics. She just started graduate school and has just studied quantum physics for less than a year. She has no results on holographic technology. Only Mr. Zhang helped to submit it. of that paper.

    Of course, inspiration and talent are priceless. In their view, Ming Xia's airborne is not without reason. The identity of the youngest mathematician and physicist of the time is not empty.

    But later, they realized that they still underestimated Ming Xia. It is true that her education is not high enough, her academic achievements are not many, and there are only two scientific research achievements, but this does not prevent each of her academic and scientific research achievements from being influential enough, and her own knowledge is also broad enough. Whenever they got stuck in their research, she would quickly give a new idea or suggest a different algorithm, just like Doraemon.

    We all came from the student days, and we are very clear about the difference between having a teacher lead us to do research and write papers, and later becoming someone else’s teacher, doing research by ourselves and leading others to write papers.

    Time flies, how many springs and autumns their hair has turned gray, they have changed from the former to the latter, but this year, decades later, they have once again experienced the feeling they once had, and they are still led by a girl who is only 20 years old. It is the Yangtze River where the waves behind push the waves ahead.

    Because their respective majors, schools and even overseas trips are different, a few friends haven’t seen each other for a long time, and they also want to spend more time with Sister Ming. They feel very comfortable and at ease, so they gathered in Ming In the Xia family, sometimes chatting, sometimes playing cards, and sometimes everyone has their own things to do, such as Ming Xia doing research in the study, Wang Fei self-disciplined long-distance running training around the road near the small bungalow, and Chu Ziyi also Leaning on the sofa in the living room, holding a tablet and looking at information, planning to participate in the next National Aerospace Model Championship for scientific research.