CHAPTER 132

Chapter 132

    Gu Bingjun once sighed that it was fortunate that Wen Yarou was the girl who made the bridge, and his temperament was also there, not the kind of put on airs, that's why he and Ming Xia got to know each other early. Otherwise, who can prove the Goldbach conjecture and the Riemann hypothesis, overthrow the Yylz theorem, and even come up with holographic technology, how can he know anyone.

    At that time, Wen Yarou curled her lips, muttered in a low voice, and said in a sour tone: "Of course we can know each other, isn't there Gu Huizhou? It's not just acquaintance, it's just that the big-tailed fox took the fairy home and gave it to him as a pawn." Daughter-in-law, what a bargain."

    Ming Xia knocked her on the head dumbfounded.

    However, this is indeed the case. With Ming Xia's current status, she is not someone who has channels, so she can't be seen easily. Even a well-known professor at Shoujing University like Gu Bingjun is the same.

    Not to mention anything else, nowadays, Mingxia lives in a very special environment. It can be said to be a villa area with fountains, a back garden, and soldiers patrolling in shifts. It can also be said to be a residential area for high-level intellectuals. Father and Ming mother like to go out for a walk at night, and get along well with a group of old men and old ladies, but when they go back and ask, this is the academician’s father, that is the academician’s mother, and the other is the academician himself, so they make friends before they make friends. They have to subconsciously ask: "Who is an academician in your family?"

    But what they don't know is that in the eyes of other neighbors, they are the real winners in life.

    After all, this is a place where only academicians who have made great contributions to the country are eligible to live. The country arranges soldiers for special protection. Basically, they are over half a hundred years old, and some are over one hundred years old. Only his daughter is only 20 years old, rounded up. It's just a fraction of others, but she looks pretty and her achievements are surprisingly high.

    Who wouldn't want to have the daughter of a dragon and a phoenix in such an outstanding person? You can wake up laughing when you sleep, okay?

    It was also because of this situation that the former head of the lunar exploration project that Chu Ziyi mentioned in the group also found a friend, and Ming Xia, who had finally contacted him, said that although he is not the head of the lunar exploration project now, But I look forward to her being able to join the current lunar exploration project team.

    "I checked your experience in the past few years on the Internet, and unexpectedly found that the achievements in mathematics and physics are relatively high, and aerospace is not involved." On the phone, his tone was very sincere, "But I talked with Chu Ziyi , I found that many of your ideas are very advanced. Although I am retired, I don’t know their progress now, but in my opinion, your ideas are very creative and will definitely bring a profound impetus to the lunar exploration program.”

    In this regard, Ming Xia is also very confident.

    Using the theory of spaceship design in the interstellar era only for the lunar exploration program is simply overkill, and it is strange to be unsuccessful.

    But she also admitted that she has other research projects in her hands, which are very important, and she cannot devote herself to joining the team. Occasional communication is not a problem.

    Hearing that, the other party was a little disappointed, but everyone is doing scientific research, and each has a different focus, so we can understand her decision, saying that she has recommended her WeChat business card to the current head of the Huaguo Lunar Exploration Project, It is expected that they will collide with more sparks of technological development.